A
Abynissa
Guest
Suspected gunman dead after Colorado shooting spree
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Four people are dead, including a suspected gunman, following a shooting spree in Colorado Springs on Saturday…
…Multiple witnesses told KKTV the suspect went on a shooting rampage in the minutes leading up to the gun battle with police outside a Wendy’s.
“I looked out my kitchen window and I saw a man in a green jacket firing an AR-15…waited a few seconds, went out my house, looked to my left and saw a man down the street, probably 50 feet. I started calling him and I called the cops,” witness Matt Abshire told The Colorado Springs Gazette.
Ho-hum…another day of rampage killing in America. Thx NRA.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Four people are dead, including a suspected gunman, following a shooting spree in Colorado Springs on Saturday…
…Multiple witnesses told KKTV the suspect went on a shooting rampage in the minutes leading up to the gun battle with police outside a Wendy’s.
“I looked out my kitchen window and I saw a man in a green jacket firing an AR-15…waited a few seconds, went out my house, looked to my left and saw a man down the street, probably 50 feet. I started calling him and I called the cops,” witness Matt Abshire told The Colorado Springs Gazette.
Ho-hum…another day of rampage killing in America. Thx NRA.