Texas Election Lawsuit added to Supreme Court Docket

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regard to laches, Texas says that it took time to realize what happened and to line up witnesses, etc.

However, the changes to the voting procedures were put in place in September and October. There was no lawsuit filed because Texas (really Paxton) thought Trump would win.

Although that is the immediate result, I would argue that they want the law to be upheld as well.
I would argue that Texas Attorney General Paxton couldn’t care less about the law. He just wants to curry favor with Trump in hopes of getting a pardon for all his legal issues.

I would argue that Texas Attorney General Paxton couldn’t care less about the law. He just wants to curry favor with Trump in hopes of getting a pardon for all his legal issues.
And that is the general concensus out there in the Fake News ( 😱 ) World.

i think the biggest problem is that the legislatures were selected in the same election.

If the election was not valid in selecting Biden, why is the election of legislators valid? It was the same group of voters, under the same rules.

If the election was not valid in selecting Biden, why is the election of legislators valid? It was the same group of voters, under the same rules.
Yes! In PA, the entire House and half the state Senate were elected Nov 3. If that election is thrown out, there is no Pennsylvania House to decide electors.

Crazy. Not well thought out.

It’s my understanding that one of the points of the Texas suit concerns those states that did not equally apply their standards and violated the equal protection clause regarding the electors clause.
That’s not for Texas to complain about. You need a dog in the fight.

OH My. The Kraken is strong in this one.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

New California State and New Nevada State
are directly impacted by the arbitrary and capricious
changes in election laws and procedures occur with
unfortunate regularity in the current States of
California and Nevada.
Part of the reason for the formation of New
California State and New Nevada Sate is to stop the
lawless actions of Governors Newsome (California)
and Sisolak (Nevada). An opinion by this Court
affirming a national, uniform rule of law reestablishing the supremacy of The Electors Clause of
Article II, § 1 of the United States Constitution will
resolve some of the complaints causing the
establishment of these new States.

Last edited:
I don’t know what Republicans hope to do with this. Are they trying to get money out of it or what? From what I’ve read, there’s no chance any of this is legal.
I just got this from Trump. It went to junk mail:
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

So, all votes for Trump were legal, but Joe Biden got all the illegal votes? LOL.

I see you have just joined the forums. Welcome!

I would be very careful with language as . slawrence1111 joined a few days ago and got a temporary ban after only a few posts on this thread.

Last edited:
The remedy is to send it back to these states and the legislatures will select the electors, not the possibly compromised elections.

I don’t know what Republicans hope to do with this. Are they trying to get money out of it or what? From what I’ve read, there’s no chance any of this is legal.
They are trying to get an honest election.

I would be very careful with language as . slawrence1111 joined a few days ago and got a temporary ban after only a few posts on this thread.
Not for saying we need to heal. :roll_eyes:

Don’t worry, @faithrose99. You haven’t said anything that would even come close to getting the moderators’ attention.

Last edited:
The remedy is to send it back to these states and the legislatures will select the electors, not the possibly compromised elections.
The remedy for what?

TX v. PA doesn’t allege fraud.

It alleges that the procedures used by PA harmed TX (even though TX - and other states that voted for Trump - used similar procedures). It’s obvious that TX just didn’t like the outcome.

This. They magnanimously and sanctimoniously state they only want a fair election. They are flat-out liars. They want their demigod restored to his throne. By crook or hook they don’t care. None of them have any credibility anymore. Zero.

Yes! In PA, the entire House and half the state Senate were elected Nov 3. If that election is thrown out, there is no Pennsylvania House to decide electors.

Crazy. Not well thought out.
The Supreme Court decision would only affect the presidential vote - PA can do whatever they feel like with the state portion of the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back