Please take this advice Nelka. I would add we have authority over the devil. Jesus gave it to us. Just tell the devil to go away like this… In the name of Jesus, go away.Please, Nelka, you need to talk to your Priest and a therapist. Nothing will improve until you take steps to help yourself.
I feel you need to speak to him, outside confession. Tell him you are having some issues and would find it helpful to speak with him.I did knock on his door to try and get confession as there are no scheduled confessions today but there was no answer.
Your priest may be able to help you find an appropriate solution that fits your budget.I wouldn’t have the money for a therapist and I doubt there re any Catholic ones around.
You need to call and make an appointment to talk to him outside confession.I did knock on his door to try and get confession as there are no scheduled confessions today but there was no answer.
Since you don’t know if there are any, you need to find out. Your priest may be able to help, if you’d talk to him.I wouldn’t have the money for a therapist and I doubt there re any Catholic ones around.
This is what I do. There’s no need to be afraid of the Devil, Nelka. Remind him of his end and tell him to go away. If things are really bad just keep repeating the name of Jesus out loud, never forget the power that the Lord’s name has.Just tell the devil to go away like this…
You live in the UK, right? You live in a developed, first world country with a modern health system. Psychiatrists exist. Why don’t you go to your GP, describe what you’ve been experiencing, and ask for a referral to a psychiatrist. Maybe you need some medication. And if you do thats okay. There’s no shame in taking medication if you have a legitimate need.A short while ago, health excluded I really thought everything was going okay, I really started to feel happy and all of a sudden, like its not allowed, everything starting going pear shaped.
So use them…like a tag team lolSome people cope better than others, some people have more fight in them than others.
Mortal sin is not possible without use of free will. Ask yourself if there is a willful surrender to temptation? In the state of sanctifying grace a person cannot be harmed, per the Council of Trent.…
There must be a way to even things out?
5. … But this holy synod confesses and is sensible, that in the baptized there remains concupiscence, or an incentive (to sin); which, whereas it is left for our exercise, cannot injure those who consent not, but resist manfully by the grace of Jesus Christ; yea, he who shall have striven lawfully shall be crowned. …
Canon XVIII.-If any one saith, that the commandments of God are, even for one that is justified and constituted in grace, impossible to keep; let him be anathema.
If you are in the US, most parishes keep regular M-F business hours. Confessions are often scheduled on Saturday, call the parish and they likely have a recording telling what time is Mass and where to call for emergencies. Go to the next Mass and arrive early, speak to Father.I did knock on his door to try and get confession as there are no scheduled confessions today but there was no answer.