not at all,at all,at all,you jumped to conclusions when you should have realised that even one woman and child warrant helf and protection especially when on their own - twinc
Sorry, sugah, but nobody ‘jumped to conclusions’ here but you.
I was not the only one who addressed this point. Your words did not seem at all to clearly indicate that you personally did not feel that Mary had no children other than Jesus. (Note that I say ‘clearly.’) When people, noting that it did not seem clear that you (personally) did not likewise think it possible that Mary had other children, addressed that, you did not say, "Oh, but I didn’t mean that. . .sorry for the confusion’. . .no, you JUMPED onto other posters “OH, how COULD you have misinterpreted my golden words, oh stop addressing that”.
Want to even consider the possibility that you could have phrased your topic more clearly? Even now, you don’t seem to be considering anything other than it was ‘our fault’ for misunderstanding you, not that you could possibly have had any ‘lack’ in your words. That kind of attitude doesn’t auger very well for a dialogue.
Look, I don’t mean to be rude. You see, I can acknowledge that, even when I try to be clear, and ‘compassionate’, I can fall short. And if I make an error, I’m grateful to people for pointing it out even if they do so to ‘my’ mind in a way I don’t like. And I’ll move on. Because we all make mistakes, and all we need to do is say, sorry, acknowledge, and move ON, instead of trying to cast all the blame onto others.
I’m sorry if I didn’t understand you the way you wanted to be understood. . .but I do think your attitude when questioned is (at least here) going to cause you a lot of problems if every difficulty you encounter is always because ‘other people’ didn’t understand YOU and you never admit that there could be a possibility that it is YOU who do not understand THEM.
Best wishes.