The QAnon movement

• Thread starter Thread starter Horizon87
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have seen that people will believe whatever they want to beleive.

Obama’s FBI.
Of the 2 Directors during Obama’s administration, only one was nominated to the office by him. The FBI doesn’t “belong” to the President, much to some president’s dismay.

40.png
JonNC:
Obama’s FBI.
Of the 2 Directors during Obama’s administration, only one was nominated to the office by him. The FBI doesn’t “belong” to the President, much to some president’s dismay.
Well, with Comey, Strzok, Page, Orr and numerous others, the FBI was certainly not under Trump’s control.

Which is as it should be. Law enforcement should be apolitical, as hard as that is to achieve in reality.

Yes, that is why the FBI Director serves a ten year term. It is not a political position, and the term is deliberately designed to not match up with the political cycles.

Exactly. Or at least it shouldn’t be political. We can try anyway.

According to some “Q’s”, Mother Theresa was a sex trafficker. Pretty much encapsulates the insanity.

Someone appointed by Obama’s predecessor had ties to Obama? Forgive me if I take this with a very large grain of salt.
Take it any way you want, but the evidence of Comey’s collusion in the release of the Clinton-Russian Dossier by Buzzfeed is undeniable. His deception in his meeting with Trump about the Dossier is clear.

Oh, Buzzfeed. Forgive me if I take anything they claim with a block of salt.

Another digression. Whatever. I repeat that law enforcement is, or at least should be, apolitical. Done with this.

fun isn’t the word I would use to describe the chaos we are dealing with currently

While I find QAnon ridiculous, I do think Americans are too quick to dismiss conspiracies.

Conspiracies are a fact of life. There was a conspiracy to launch the Iraq war based on false WMDs. There was a conspiracy around the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Why not Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City, etc?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back