The reality of changing the world

  • Thread starter Thread starter John121
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your comparing God to a normal person and trying to say and compare that it’s possible if God changed the world 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😂😃😃😃😃😃😂
Get acquainted with Christ’s earliest followers. No billionaires in that group.
 
Why is there so many atheists on a catholic site, strange !
Good conversations (some times). I am interested in hearing the opposing view. Many atheists are completely open to changing their mind, so for me in particular for instance, even though I couldn’t foresee me changing my main views, I am always open to go where the evidence leads.
If you read the whole bible and became a atheists you are letting your own reason guide your faith which God is against so that’s your problem!
I guess I disagree with that one.
I have one billionaire in particular I’m not ready to meet him yet but I’m sure he will help me !
Good luck
 
It makes no difference if there are a thousand or a million bibles around. If people do not read them. And if people do not try to living by the principles of lessons learned, what difference does it make?
If you REALLY read them, you will find there are many principles that are not worthy of adopting. With that amount of responsibility of sorting the good from the bad, I see other books as better candidates for learning lessons.
 
I figure if an omnipotent, omniscient being wants his creation to have his word, he wouldn’t need to rely on some billionaire human being to spread it for him.
 
If you ask until he hears you and if it’s in his will then he will act !

But most of the time people don’t ask till it’s herd don’t have faith and don’t know his will so he won’t answer
 
I could change the world… Just me. With absolutely no billionaires. I could change the world by waging war. What does it matter if my motives are good. I could rule and lead without wealth, but with might.

Far morel lives were destroyed and saved, bettered and worsened ended and begun because of War not money.

So the question is not how many billionaires you have but how many nukes.
 
Last edited:
I think people don’t believe the Bible so they never get a shot at going to heaven and meeting God and I want to try change this dynamic
 
If only we had handheld devices connecting us to vast amounts of information with the bible and Church teaching free and at our fingertips…
Such futuristic nonsense!
 
Maybe for us believers—our own ongoing purifying/conversion, removing the plank from our own eye and reaching out to others in truth and love?
 
I’m struggling to see how Jesus in the gospels says if you want to be perfect sell all your possessions and pick up your cross and follow me…

A million euro or more would change a lot of lives I think you could build a charity spread the gospel message how can you do this if your poor and gave away all your possessions !
 
Yeah, in person works. The gospel is relational. And that starts in your house, on your street, in your town. The Church has historically grown not when it was its richest, but it’s most destitute and desperate. And that is what brings people together. It is counter productive to walk past your neighbor to mail a bible to africa.
 
On a more sad note I did actually see a person upset with another person tonight and should of went over so I get were you coming from but I tend to think more on a larger scale then small scale all the time I’m not really sure why God does not not do more on earth is it because we don’t ask I’m confused
 
So, you also need a billion Catholic teachers to accompany those billion bibles, right?
 
I think If we could introduce catholic priests into the mainstream we might be able to catch more fish for God and get people into heaven were there is a will there is a way
 
We could use YouTube so just maybe a handful of teachers reaching millions of people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top