T
Telstar
Guest
You’re absolutely right. I guess I was thinking about all the bad stuff happening, forgetting that there are always a lot of good things that we don’t always see. I think a lot of that is due to the mass media. They always love to amplify the bad news that’s happening in the world, to draw more attention to themselves. Maybe over the years, I’ve gotten a bit cynical because of that. All that negativity does tend to leave it’s mark on us. Another tool used by the devil, to lead us to despair. Maybe that’s something we should all pray more about, that people would see more of the goodness going on in the world. Perhaps we could overpower all the negativity that the doofus inspires.I also think we’re blind to how good things are for us…not horrible. Seriously, I think Satan likes it when we talk about about how horrible the state of the world is. I believe the world is improving in a lot of ways as the Kingdom encroaches in on us. Satan does not want us to see that. Pessimism is his weapon.
Thanks for the reminder!