Transsexual pronoun dilemma

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cabeelibob
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back perhaps I should have just call her by her prefered pronoun
You don’t talk to a person using third person pronouns. It’s a non-issue.

The name Ace is gender-neutral. You could consider it a nickname I suppose. That’s what it usually is. Kind of a funny one for a person to give themselves (a la Rimmer in Red Dwarf). Does she watch a lot of Doctor Who?
I’m very mad at myself and sad and guilty; thinking like I’m in the wrong like most of the time it seems.
You’re not. Someone demanding that you pretend reality isn’t real is placing an undue burden on you, the sane.
 
Do you want a panel of people who do not have the training in the medical and psychiatric/psychological aspects to determine the best treatment for complex medical conditions?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top