R
Ridgerunner
Guest
Remember that he is a member of a white supremacist gang that operates in the prisons as well as on the outside. (Might be the Aryan Brotherhood, but I don’t know that for a fact. Sounds like it though.) It’s reasonable to assume he would continue in that relationship if his sentence was commuted to life imprisonment or some shorter term. I think you and Rich would want to consider that, as well as the violent and criminal nature of such groups in prisons and out of prison in making your argument against his execution.Very well, then. I personally call for clemency for Mr.Lawrence Brewer. I pray that he will not be put to death by anyone in my name. I support Mr. Brewer’s continued incarceration for his crime, but I do not support the death penalty for any person.
Just looked it up. Yes, he was with the Aryan Brotherhood in prison. Among other crimes, the Aryan Brotherhood conducts assaults and murders in prison and has the power to order them on the outside as well.
Your turn, guys.