Trump’s defeat is now final, bringing a disastrous presidency to a welcome end

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember we all must carefully observe joe biden whether he serves vatican or usa. joe biden is a man who has vatican nationality.
I certainly agree that the Biden administration will work much more closely with the Vatican than the current administration - but I assume most Catholics will view that as a good thing.

I love trump as he is pro Russian and serves his Orthodox Christian master, Tsar Vladimir Putin.
Amusing as this is, do you think its a good idea to masquerade as Prof. Qadhi, even on a forum that is closing in a few days? I’m sure you would not appreciate him pretending to be you. Also, isn’t Dr. Qadhi a Muslim?

Trump may well prevail still.
The kind of thinking perpetuating this myth and being disseminated throughout his supporter base is next level insanity. Why? Because it is perpetuating talk of armed insurrection that is seeking military support.

Biden has won and will be the next President.

Last edited:
Was he really?

It’s actually quite peculiar how moderate he used to be in his early years compared to his heavy right wing agenda now.

It showed that Trump’s support improved a lot, so maybe a good portion thought that this presidency wasn’t so disastrous.
There is no reason to think he cares for any life (born or unborn) except his own.
You need to understand that no one cares about this, if he is going to be pro-life because it is neccessary for him then great. I don’t care and neither does anyone else that votes for him, what his own personal opinions are.

Last edited:
You need to understand that no one cares about this, if he is going to be pro-life because it is neccessary for him then great. I don’t care and neither does anyone else that votes for him, what his own personal opinions are.
It is curious that some here think Trump’s pro-life position came about for political reasons, but fail to see that Biden appears to view pro-abortion as politically expedient in spite of putting his own soul in mortal danger. Biden know this but choses politics over faith.

The maxim is that the perfect should not be the enemy of the good.

Yes but we’re supposed to care if one permits abortion even if that person claims he is personally opposed.
Actions speak louder than words. Trump has defended life where Joe (the Catholic) has acted against life, consistently throughout his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back