Trump Campaign in the Supreme Court again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just adamant that the states do the utmost to protect the integrity of the cherished right we have to vote here! We have been suspicious in past elections and it’s not right to sweep irregularities under the rug!!! That’s all we are asking! An HONEST look!

Last edited:
I’m just adamant that the states do the utmost to protect the integrity of the cherished right we have to vote here! We have been suspicious in past elections and it’s not right to sweep irregularities under the rug!!! That’s all we are asking! An HONEST look!
You’ve had 60 court cases. How many more do you need to lose to believe the election was fair?

What has been done? States letting dead people vote, people requesting ballots that don’t need signatures? Machines changing votes from one candidate to the other? Honest people to election officers— we have a problem!!!

States letting dead people vote, people requesting ballots that don’t need signatures? Machines changing votes from one candidate to the other?
These claims have all been vetted by bipartisan and nonpartisan experts. They are all false.

How can you be so sure it was fair??? We’re you in charge of any of the counties on question???

The only thing that matters is that my candidate wins. No matter what it takes to get there.

If my guy wins, it’s fair and free by default. If my guy doesn’t win, we just have to take it to the next level, and keep going until he does win.

Mr. Spock would be disappointed in this kind of logic. However, he would also realize that humans are susceptible to false logic.

And to those who are wondering what Vulcan science fiction has to do with American politics, please think again.

Last edited:
How can you be so sure it was fair??? We’re you in charge of any of the counties on question???
Trump will win and be president for the next 4 years, it may be in the judicial branch or legislature but I believe he will ultimately be victorious.

48.png
Petra202:
Trump will win and be president for the next 4 years, it may be in the judicial branch or legislature but I believe he will ultimately be victorious.
What is the emotional experience of holding to these ideas?

I’m genuinely concerned for you.

Last edited:
Yes this is the greatest worry. Our culture and its system of government have been really hurt and I won’t be surprised if it takes generations to fix.

One of the defining traits of a 1st world nation vs 3rd world nations is the peaceful transition of power in our government. To think that we are turning into a 3rd world nation in this respect is horrifying and should be to every American. This is not how transitions take place here!..well, until now. :cry:

Poor, poor Victoria. I think she actually believes that Trump will be president for the next four years. January 20 is going to be a tough day for her.

The only thing that matters is that my candidate wins. No matter what it takes to get there.

If my guy wins, it’s fair and free by default. If my guy doesn’t win, we just have to take it to the next level, and keep going until he does win.
🤣 good one!!!

I’m asking questions! You seem to want to shut the questions down! Why, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back