Trump Campaign in the Supreme Court again

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the defining traits of a 1st world nation vs 3rd world nations is the peaceful transition of power in our government.
And seeking recourse through the judicial system is a peaceful action. It is not a violent coup, as some characterize it.

And seeking recourse through the judicial system is a peaceful action. It is not a violent coup, as some characterize it.
Peaceful is one thing. The point is that we have an election, we declare the winner, and we all move on.

We have a history of Presidential candidates who could have fought further but didn’t for the good of the country.

That’s not happening now.

Then why does the Constitution allow for challenges?
The Constitution allows for what happens if the process breaks down, not for sore losers.

If you notice, the courts are loathe to intervene in elections.

Removed by me.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
Poor, poor Victoria. I think she actually believes that Trump will be president for the next four years. January 20 is going to be a tough day for her.
And before that, January 6th is going to be a tough day for her.

It may be tough on all of us, especially if there is no clear cut winner of the Georgia runoff election.

Early voting started 3 weeks ago. I think we will have a clear picture by the end of the night.

Last edited:
Or we can wait for a Supreme Court ruling. I’ve given up on non-judicial election outcomes.

Nothing is going to happen the remainder of the year.
The only chance this has to be heard is on the 11,12,13, or 19 of next month.

What has been done?
Well, to start, none of the laundry list you spewed out after this. The only verified “dead person voting” in PA, for example, was a vote for Trump. Every single one of these false assertions has been debunked repeatedly.
we have a problem!!!
No, “we” don’t. Some individuals have a problem recognizing reality, but the electoral process itself doesn’t have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back