Trump: Joe Biden Will Pack SCOTUS and ‘Shred Your 2nd Amendment’

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
JonNC:
Sure they can. Have a majority in the senate that is the same party as the president. That’s the matrix set up by Democrats over jthe last few decades and the Republicans just followed the lead.
I am so done with partisanship.
If the next Democrat president has a Republican senate and nominates an originalist, I would absolutely support bipartisanship.

No, those statements were far before when he was a backbencher in the IL senate
His campaign stuff, Eric holder’s acknowledgement, his YouTube stuff after each crisis

No, not his old stuff, even though he hasn’t changed his mind or attempts

His campaign stuff, Eric holder’s acknowledgement, his YouTube stuff after each crisis
Yes, after Sandy Hook, he talked about ‘gun control’ and violence avoidance. That’s not confiscation.
Two of the greatest legal minds of my lifetime
That’s not what Posner says and he was a Scalia colleague as a law school instructor.

Last edited:
Yes, after Sandy Hook, he talked about ‘gun control’ and violence avoidance. That’s not confiscation.
only because he didn’t have the votes, he was a fan of the Australian model, that is confiscation. as Melbourne shows us confiscation didn’t stop the gang gun violence that is going on there.

he would have confiscated guns if he had the votes to do so? which of course is speculation but good speculation based on his words.

Sorry, it was supposed to do with the previous admin wanting to limit gun ownership!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back