Trump mocks 'low I.Q. Crazy Mika' for 'face-lift'

  • Thread starter Thread starter AFerri48
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
President Obama well spoken and charismatic personality attracted a lot of people. He also disgusted a lot of people because they saw him as all words and no action. President Obama was all about political correctness, and many people are sick of it.

President Trump says it like it is, good or bad. He plays the game, he calls you out, and it is not afraid to call you on it. He also knows how to lure people in to an argument. That attracts many people, and also sickens many people.

Are President Trump comments presidential? Only history will tell. Perhaps that is the type of personality we need to fix Washington, perhaps it is not.

I have noticed that people who are offended by President Trump Tweets, were already offended by him being president. Those who are already offended by his presidency have a very long and painful four to eight years.

Going back to the Trump/media fight, I think this guy did an awesome job at explaining the situation with Trump.

"Former talk show host Phil Donahue appeared on MSNBC Wednesday morning to analyze the relationship between the media and President Trump. Donahue told the press to be “big boys and big girls” and not get in “the punching game” with Trump. "

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/28/donahue_hits_elite_media_for_hatred_of_trump_hes_now_laughing_at_press_giving_them_middle_finger.html
“Are President Trump comments presidential? Only history will tell.” We don’t need “history” to tell us they are most certainly NOT presidential.

Phil Donahue is right. The media is too involved in the Trump 'punching game." This is exactly what Trump wants since it diverts attention from his policies. The media has played right into his hand by their critique of everything he says. Trump thrives on this kind of juvenile tit-for-tat behavior. And too many of the public do as well, thinking they are participating in a reality show.
 
What President Trump said on twitter was rude and offensive and there is no excusing it but as for 2020, he said worse things prior to the 2016 election probably than those tweets today and he still won. There are clearly a lot of people in America willing to overlook rude offensive tweets or other comments.

Mika Brzezinski, like Trump, needs to cool it too. She has previously said on her tv show that she co-hosts. as reported by The Hill, regarding President Trump, “it’s possible that he is mentally ill in a way”. That is so offensive and rude. Mental illness is a serious thing, she’s not a doctor that has diagnosed President Trump and she shouldn’t say that. They both need to cool it.
Yes, mental illness is a horrible thing many families have to deal with and is often ignored or it seems in this case, used to make political points. Thank you for bringing it up.
 
What’s new? He was obnoxious during the primaries, he’s obnoxious now, and he’ll probably be obnoxious for the rest of his administration. That said, I still think you guys dodged a bullet with Hillary.
I still cannot believe we actually held primaries and those were the two major party candidates.

I hope I live to see two reasonable moderates running against each other for President some day. (I think I’d better start taking a LOT better care of myself…)
 
I will also say that Donald Trump is President because of Christians. We could have voted for any number of other conservatives who would have but a conservative on the Supreme Court and done X Y Z but we chose Donald Trump, an arrogant, rude, unapologetic bully. Why? Because he promised us things? People can call out the people he’s referencing for things they have said but don’t defend the junk that spews out of his brain and onto his twitter. There is nothing ok about it. It’s ridiculous, disgusting hateful garbage. I hope he apologizes for it but based on history, I won’t hold my breath.
 
The hosts of The Morning Show have never gotten personal with Trump. They criticize his policies and his politics but not his person. Trump, on the other hand, goes for the jugular, calling Mika low IQ and Joe psycho. This is the way middle-school (junior-high school) children often speak to one another. Next Trump will start mocking their parents. How juvenile and rude can you get! Of course the story has to be covered because Trump is the President, but it would be far better simply to ignore him. In fact, most of what comes out of Trump’s mouth should be ignored by the media.
I am wondering meltzerboy if you have actually watched Mika and Joe on The
Morning Show to say they have never gotten personal with Trump. That is all they have done is attack him personally since he took office. In fact, last night Hannity had a compilation of clips from their show showing the “highlights” of their attacks.
Methinks Trump might have seen Hannity last night and saw how maliciously
they have attacked him and perhaps that could be behind the tweet this morning.

Mika and Joe are the ones who have been rude and juvenile. As another poster said, they got what was coming to them.
 
Do any Trump haters ITT have any response to President John Adams’ comments I posted in post #12?

Would any of you Trump haters prefer it if Trump went on late-night TV shows and mocked his political enemies instead like the last President? Or maybe committing adultery in the Oval Office like Crooked H’s husband? Because those happened even sooner than John Adams.
 
This is why I think people need to be saying stuff like “Ted Cruz 2020” rather than “Trump 2020”.
I don’t believe that is going to happen. Maybe Pence 2020, if Trump goes over the line so much he really does get himself thrown out of office (because he does act for all the world as if he thinks the President can do anything), but I don’t think Ted Cruz is going to gain in popularity in the next three years.
 
I will also say that Donald Trump is President because of Christians. We could have voted for any number of other conservatives who would have but a conservative on the Supreme Court and done X Y Z but we chose Donald Trump, an arrogant, rude, unapologetic bully. Why? Because he promised us things? People can call out the people he’s referencing for things they have said but don’t defend the junk that spews out of his brain and onto his twitter. There is nothing ok about it. It’s ridiculous, disgusting hateful garbage. I hope he apologizes for it but based on history, I won’t hold my breath.
You have a very painful four to eight years to live.

Your faith says “Jesus is Lord”

Then you know we are just passing trough. The world will be the world. If the world was heaven, we would not be having this issues. All power comes from above.

Pray hope and DON’T WORRY!
 
Do any Trump haters ITT have any response to President John Adams’ comments I posted last page?

Would any of you Trump haters prefer it if Trump went on late-night TV shows and mocked his political enemies instead like the last President? Or maybe committing adultery in the Oval Office like Crooked H’s husband? Because those happened even sooner than John Adams.
Yes, well, John Adams did not say those things to the entire population of the world. There was no audiotaping, videotaping, or tweeting. Instead, if jibes like that became public, the object of your insults might give you the choice between a retraction and getting shot.

On the topic of adultery and men who live in glass houses, let’s put Marla Maples aside for just a moment. Why would someone who supports a man who bragged about trying to seduce someone else’s wife by taking her furniture shopping have any problem with adultery? What about a man who bragged about being able to grab women–well, anywhere he pleased?

Why would someone who mocks his political enemies using every electronic medium known to humankind have a problem with someone who does this while appearing on a late-night comedy show? I’ve seen the video of Trump mocking someone with a physical disability!! What gets more vile than that?

Let’s not even get started with the things Trump has said to Howard Stern, while on air. The Billy Bush tapes should not have been some kind of big surprise to anyone.

No, if you support Donald Trump, I think you concede that you do not care what anyone else’s candidate says or does. No matter what it is, there are probably several videotapes or audiotapes of Donald Trump doing something as bad or probably far worse…and not things that John Adams would have let go by without a sharp comment, might I add.

He is the President of the United States. He needs to start acting like it. His supporters need to quit making excuses for his improper attacks and willingness to repeat or make up outright falsehoods. We all realize that Donald Trump has no future planned beyond his presidency, but a few other people in the Republican Party would like to.
 
Do any Trump haters ITT have any response to President John Adams’ comments I posted in post #12?
Donald Trump is no John Adams.

Oh, sorry, am I being a hater?
Would any of you Trump haters prefer it if Trump went on late-night TV shows and mocked his political enemies instead like the last President? Or maybe committing adultery in the Oval Office like Crooked H’s husband? Because those happened even sooner than John Adams.
Deflection.
 
I am all for Trump and a combative mindset is needed to dismantle a lot of liberal policies, structures, moralities and people that have been put into place by both Democrats and career Republicans.

I am fully with Trump but I believe he should apologise for this statement.

If Mika uses her tv show to call him mentally ill then there are better ways to handle this than referring to her supposed low IQ and facelift.

The one thing I like about this is that he is not taking a backward step to a bullying media trying to force him into accepting the politically correct ideology of the Left including financial and budget ideas from that failed ideology.

That much is a positive but he should pick his battles and I would prefer not resorting to unfair personal jibes at detractors.
 
Trump’s remarks are inexcusable and unnecessary. He is President of the United States, he needs to start acting in accord with the high office he has been granted.

Lou
 
the media and left in general beat up on this guy everyday and he retaliates in kind. it is a game both are playing. even fox news is getting into the act. are they still fair and balanced? who cares. turn the media dial

they can knife him in a play, cut off his head or as any number of hollyweird royalty have done: encourage violence against him and his family. yet he is supposed to be presidential and take it. would you?

the msm is in business to make money and they will continue to bait him and he will continue to snatch the bait and toss it back out. it is all about the ratings.

the country is being stirred up by fake news stories and personal diatribes while congress does nothing to help the american people. the sheeple don’t even notice or care.

when will congress start working on what they promised to do in their election rhetoric.

at least he is picking the right people for the bench imho …ymmv
 
How Presidential of Trump!!
Everyone knew exactly what they were getting. There was enough out there where he demonstrated his character and personality including how he views women. The man is over 70 yrs old. He was never going to be Presidential. He only received 46% of the vote and his approval since has been in the tank for a new President. But Catholics voted for him 52-45%. And if not for Hispanic Catholics voting against him 67-26%, the Catholic vote would have been even heavier in his favor. As white Catholics voted overwhelming for him 60-37%.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/
 
I do agree with Trump that the “Morning Joe” show is horrible and Joe and Mika offer little in thoughtful political discourse, but why he needs to be so rude about it, I just don’t know. We’ll get complaints from the right about those who criticize Trump being haters, but, golly, look at what Trump just said and ask yourself if that is really something you would expect from a president.
Yep, this President is a fighter. The more he tweets the better he gets. We need a fighter and a brawler in the white house.
 
It is beyond me how his supporters can complain about the growing “negativity” in public discourse. There is no greater offender than Donald Trump. I cannot even think of a close second, except among people trying to pass themselves off as “comics.”
I love the guy. A much better president by leaps and bounds than either Bush or Obama.
 
That is all they have done is attack him personally since he took office. In fact, last night Hannity had a compilation of clips from their show showing the “highlights” of their attacks.
Methinks Trump might have seen Hannity last night and saw how maliciously
they have attacked him and perhaps that could be behind the tweet this morning.
Cant you see how juvenile that is? How it should all be beneath him. Every president gets criticized. It is part of the job. But not every president is so easily manipulated and eager to retaliate. I fear for our planet. And it totally blows my mind that a few here still defend him and his most recent tweet fiasco. :dts:
 
It is beyond me how his supporters can complain about the growing “negativity” in public discourse. There is no greater offender than Donald Trump. I cannot even think of a close second, except among people trying to pass themselves off as “comics.”
Agree
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top