Trump Pentagon nominee spreads tweets suggesting Trump declare Martial Law

• Thread starter Thread starter RootKitWarrior
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This goes beyond overturning the will of the people.

There will be an uprising if this election mess isn’t sorted out.If JB won legitimately so be it.As it stands now,that doesn’t look to be the case.Everyone should want a fair and clean election process. We cannot allow this to be encouraged,the state of our a nation depends on getting to the truth!

I think this was posted already.

Still, if there is cheating in an election to subvert the will of the people, we should remember, political leaders in some cases allowed mobs to burn down cities. We don’t need that either.

Practically, Biden won. That can’t be overturned.

Like after 2000, there will probably be a rethinking of voting systems and policies.

It’s a human endevour, but we should get it as secure and transparent as possible.

What will convince you that JB “won legitimately”?

Will you be one of those people that rises up if your standard isn’t met?

Last edited:
Nothing will convince me other than a through accurate investigation into what looks to be a widespread fradulant effort to steal the electionfrom Trump and those who voted for him.Period.Yes,on my end I am willing to fight for the integrity of our elections for the sake of my children and grandchildren and future generations. What that will actually entails will depend on the outcome of this hot mess.

Last edited:
Hey. I’m a never Trumper.

That means I would never vote for him.

He was elected president.

I just didn’t have anything to do with it.

Last edited:
I’m a never steal the election believer.Back in the day,we could have confidence in our electoral process.While some cheating has always occured,nothing of this scope and magnitude and really an all out blatant effort to change the outcome has happened.
I don’t have an issue with the opponent winning fair and square,knowing that in four years I can then vote for my choice with confidence that whatever the outcome it was clean.
If this fraud is just accepted and we roll over,then voting will be meaningless as we will be a one party system.It will be generations if ever that there is an opposing party to the leftist Dems.
Chuck Schumer said we take Georgia we take the Country…we take Georgia we take the world.
The massive amount of money poured into this fraud by the wealthy tech companies,GS etc,is very concerning.

How can you say there is something that can change your mind when you openly declare:
If this fraud is just accepted and we roll over,then voting will be meaningless as we will be a one party system.It will be generations if ever that there is an opposing party to the leftist Dems.
You clearly hold the unshakable belief that massive fraud occurred.

You bet I do,it’s in plain sight,just open your eyes and take off your biased glasses,you will see it too

I am genuinely concerned that Trump will try some really crazy trick, like nuking Iran, and then declare a state of emergency, martial law and invoke some national security nonsense. Scary… but not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back