Trump Pentagon nominee spreads tweets suggesting Trump declare Martial Law

• Thread starter Thread starter RootKitWarrior
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why aren’t law enforcement agencies ALL OVER THE COUNTRY arresting people right and left. And please don’t pull out the tired trope that everyone ALL OVER THE COUNTRY is involved in the plot except a very few favored few.

That is quite plausible.
Indeed… and that is not even the worst possibility. There are some people, who would cheer him on, like: “Good job Mr President… now lock them up, or even better, hang them high!” Nothing is impossible for some people.

It may happen trope or not.investigation is ongoing.Just yesterday a video was released re poll watchers pulling boxes of ballots from under the tables after they supposedly closed down and stopped voting.fraud in plain sight yet those of you who cling to this being on the up and up are fooling yourselves

Or something intercepted, an email, a text message, a phone call, a back channel, something?

It’s like the Sesame Street skit when I was little.

Ernie held up a blank piece of paper and said it was a picture of a cow eating grass.

Bert said, “I don’t see any grass”

Ernie, “the cow ate it,”

Bert: then where’s the cow?

Ernie: after eating all the grass, she left.

There was such massive fraud, in plain sight, but without any proof, no evidence.

It’s like Ernie’s blank piece of paper.

There was such massive fraud, in plain sight, but without any proof, no evidence.

It’s like Ernie’s blank piece of paper.
And the lack of evidence is a perfect proof that it was performed by really professional traitors, who were able to wipe the evidence away - totally and completely. Is that not the obvious, most plausible solution for this “mystery”?

Just like a master hacker, who could infiltrate your computer system, change all the data on your hard drive, and leave no trace of his nefarious activity. 😉 🤣

Ohio tea party leader urges Trump to suspend the Constitution
He really doesn’t want to leave the Whitehouse. This has got to be one of the worst cases of squatting in USA history.
Nothing will convince me other than a through accurate investigation into what looks to be a widespread fradulant effort to steal the electionfrom Trump
Based on the high frequency of allegations that haven’t panned out(false positives), I’m not quite sure that a lot of people would know how to recognize the elements of fraud.

Let’s return to the original topic, rumors of martial law.

Not going to happen. It makes no difference that Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of the US military. The military still has to obey US laws, and they won’t follow a madman.

They are not rumors. We have retired Generals, Lawyers, and Politicians requesting this of the President.
and they won’t follow a madman.
That would entail Mutiny.

They will be caught between the rock and the hard spot. A quandary if you will.

Last edited:

Not going to happen. It makes no difference that Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of the US military. The military still has to obey US laws, and they won’t follow a madman.
I don’t think he would try it, but if he did I don’t see the military going along with it.

General Flynn said this. I don’t know who you are calling a madman.

That would entail Mutiny.
If I have time, I’ll look it up, but at this time I strongly suspect that the term “mutiny” does not apply, as you have used it, to the relationship between the US President and the Armed Forces.

I don’t think he would try it, but if he did I don’t see the military going along with it.
It is not unheard of.
We have Notorious examples include Franklin D. Roosevelt’s internment of U.S. citizens and residents of Japanese descent during World War II and George W. Bush’s programs of warrantless wiretapping and torture after the 9/11 terrorist attacks,” the Atlantic reported. “Abraham Lincoln conceded that his unilateral suspension of habeas corpus during the Civil War was constitutionally questionable, but defended it as necessary to preserve the Union.”

It is not unheard of.
Giving ostensibly unlawful orders is not unheard of, nor is following such orders. Ordering the military to take over the country and essentially install a military dictatorship is not something the US military will go along with. If Trump moves that direction, he will quickly find himself in a lonely place.

You mean, you don’t even know who said this and you are calling people madmen?? It’s been all over the law, I think this story has been posted two times here.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-powell-wood-fynn-martial-law-election

It’s also apparently what the headline says: .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...NNKSeu4ZbyGFdOgDM7rlANcQZGgXE&ocid=uxbndlbing

Scott O’Grady who was shot down in his plane over the former Yugoslavia.
Scott O’Grady, a former fighter pilot and Trump loyalist, repeatedly retweeted tweets that falsely stated Trump won the election in “landslide fashion” and that millions of votes were stolen from the President.

On November 25, O’Grady retweeted a tweet that said, “Trump won & Biden & his Comrades will now attempt a coup,” next to a photoshopped image of Biden beside Xi J(name removed by moderator)ing, the President of China.

On December 2, he retweeted an account that shared an article that said former national security adviser Michael Flynn had shared a petition that called for martial law. He then retweeted the same account which suggested that Trump should declare martial law.

Last edited:
You mean, you don’t even know who said this and you are calling people madmen?
No. I was saying that if a US President ordered the military to do something unconstitutional or illegal, of sufficient gravity, he would be a madman, and the military would not be required under US or moral law to carry out his orders.

Thank you for providing the references.

Last edited:
General Flynn is under the impression that the Military will obey the President. You would have to ask yourself why would he believe the military that he served for 30 years would obey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back