Trump supporters try to run Biden campaign bus off the road

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . Victoria first raised that the FBI is investigating this issue, then 2 others did. So that is a fair question.
Yes I could have been more specific and stated “this investigation”. That would hardly be an estimate that could be made. Therefore, a general question at this point regarding length of investigations is the more sensible question.

Link From Victoria’s post

Last edited:
I saw video of the Trump parade. I didn’t see anyone trying to run the bus off the road. They were passing the bus.

The title thread seems untruthful.

The title is about a bus.
The articles linked state a car was also hit, in this incident. Deliberately is the allegation.

One of the Trump supporters went so far as to hit a white SUV driven by a Democratic campaign staffer, Katie Naranjo, chair of the Travis County Democratic Party, said in a tweet that included a photo of the scuffed and dented vehicle.

From my huff post link above
  • There was least one minor collision on the I-35 between a campaign staffer’s car and the caravan of trucks full of flag-waving passengers, according to the Tribune.
From Victorias article above

Last edited:
This entire thread is just weird.

It’s like worrying about your toaster when your entire home is engulfed in flames. Totally missing the point.

Last edited:
7 Sorrows was questioning the veracity of the thread title, which is about a bus.

7 Sorrows was questioning the veracity of the thread title, which is about a bus.
One of the Trump supporters went so far as to hit a white SUV driven by a Democratic campaign staffer, Katie Naranjo, chair of the Travis County Democratic Party, said in a tweet that included a photo of the scuffed and dented vehicle.
In my huff post link on the bus incident, and in the FBI links, the car incident is also included as it happened in the same place at the same time by members of the same ‘Trump train’
The thread is about a bus and car being harrassed by over 100 ‘Trump trainers’ and what those present and witnesses record as having happened.

Last edited:
Have you found any mention of a but actually being hit or forced off the road?
Yes, in the links above. Car hit, bus surrounded by an 100 strong ‘Trump train’ who forced the bus to slow right down , an attempt at forcing the bus off the road.

Last edited:
The attempt seems to be in the eye of the beholder, who, in this case, is a democrat on the Biden/Harris team.
Hopefully the FBI investigation will determine whether intent was there, or if this is just another case of the media creating clickbait headlines.

There is so much hyperbole involved with both political parties and spokespeople and also with various media sources this election. Everybody seems to have a dog in this fight and many have a whole pack. (Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Give it a week for the dust to settle and I’m sure we’ll both be amazed at which stories linger.
In fact, it might make for a fun subject for Aussies to bet on. (Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

I doubt that given this story is being carried on all major news services internationally
How about a link to the major news sources.
Huffpo and the N.Y Post may aspire to the major leagues, but will be in for a long slog attempting to get there.

. It was a minor contact.
On a highway, there is no such thing.
This is a public forum, where members of CAF are able to converse and debate topics. I can share my opinions as freely as I want as long as THE MODERATORS do no feel I am violating the TOS.
Well, then let me add that whataboutism is the last recourse of the indefensible. And if you are going to bring that up, this makes all those who defend this act of violence no better than those who defended the riots, and hypocrites to boot. (Oh, and @Horton, I know that you did not defend this. I read your post and saw the caveat you made about not defending them. So that there is no misunderstanding, that last sentence was not directed at you.)

And, by the way, if you can change topics and bring up stuff because you are free to post, why do you then claim to be able to tell someone else that they can not mention that you are changing topics? The Golden Rule is a wonderful thing to use now and again.
What type of penalties apply if FBI find a case to answer or would it go to trial?
It is aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. If done for political purposes, it would be a federal crime. This, however, is notoriously hard to prove, unless, of course, one is flying some sort of flag announcing one’s intentions.

The lesson is that flying a Trump flag gives you no rights on the road, and could easily backfire.

Last edited:
Jack Posobiec, OANN on twitter has video of the bus travelling in two lanes. I don’t generally link to twitter because you have people cussing sometimes and the like.

The headline here though, is almost like a mob mentality and seems to encourage negatives against some people and now, the story is not panning out.

I’ll say this. Blocking traffic was wrong when it was BLM and their cohorts and it’s wrong when it’s Trump supporters. There’s no excuse to impede others to spread your message.

Do you equate this “situation” with the literal death and destruction of the rioting across the United States over the past 7 months?

Or is this “situation” markedly worse in your opinion then all of that?

Last edited:
No. I do not understand the relevance of such a question though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back