Trump's new "Biden's America" campaign ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when campaigns used to emphasize what they were for, what they wanted to do, the problems they wanted to focus on. Now, it’s all about how bad the opposition is…what they are against.

The OP ad bothers me in that it makes it seem like Trump has no clue what Defunding the Police actually means…what it is. He wants people to think it means no police? Obviously, it’s a misinformed scare tactic. If he’s against Defunding, he should be explaining what it actually is…not some made up boogeyman.

I just wish I could use an ad blocker on my TV like I can on my iPad.
 
But the Account Executives that sold that ad space would have a problem with it.
Can I say, I don’t care? 😂😂😂

The execs probably aren’t thrilled that I block ads on my iPad, either? Plus, I can commercial skip any recorded shows!

I always dread the time before major elections. The ads become non stop and repetitive. I know they’re just spending their donation money but it’s not my fault that most of them are meaningless to me. I much prefer their coming and stumping in areas where I can see and hear them. That’s not going to happen this year with Covid so I have to live with that, too.

I’m also getting mailings from candidates…and very little information on their platforms are included on those…that’s a lost opportunity in my view. Finally, the phone calls…usually in a “survey” format…I now hang up. If, by any chance, you answer one survey, you’ll be bombarded with many more…Look, we got a live one here! Let’s sell that number to fifty others! Happened to me once and never again! And the questions were absurd! So loaded as to be laughable! I just tune it all out. I have a few various leaning news sources where I ignore the opinions and look for the facts. I find I’m much better informed when I vote than if I had listened to political ads. YMMV.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top