Tucker: Can the left lead a country they hate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch all of the OP video Thbolt?
Did you watch ANY of it?
 
Last edited:
So you did not watch all of the OP video Thbolt.

That is about what I expected.

Edited.
 
Last edited:
Deflection from Thbolt.

To the readers that want to know the ideas this type of “dialogue” wants to hide from you, please see the OP.

Here it is . . .
40.png
Tucker: Can the left lead a country they hate? World News
FoxNews #Tucker Tucker: Can the left lead a country they hate? 1, 213,151 views Published on Jul 6, 2020 Loving the people you lead is the most basic prerequisite of leadership. #FoxNews #Tucker [Tucker: Can the left lead a country they hate?] And see here too . . . https://video.foxnews.com/v/6169749949001?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips
 
Last edited:
Civil war to now, some thrive on division and deception.
 
Tucker: “Trump is most dangerous to his enemies when he tells the truth”

Unintentionally funny post of the week.
 
There’s plenty of veterans who hate America. Serving in the military doesn’t make someone immune to criticism or condemnation.
 
The left wants to radically transform the country they hate into the country they
want it to be so they definitely want to take the reins.
 
You brought up Tuckers “character” so why are you asking that question? Also just because he accuses a person who lost both they’re legs in war of being unpatriotic doesn’t mean that he thinks that across the board. I want to know the context of the comment he said, and who he said it about, the person may have been unpatriotic, I don’t know, Tucker may also have been sarcastic, which he often does, to point out how ridiculous a line of thinking is. Either way, completely writing off someone because they said something that may not be true, is pretty ridiculous. Hitler said things that were true, should we write off those truths than? A less extreme example, almost everybody lies, so does that mean we should just write off everything else they say? Your logic makes no sense.
 
The question more often put is “How can Republicans be elected to national office when they hate the federal government?”

Folks, please remember that Carlson is a columnist who thrives on making controversial statements. His statements often well-deserve being ignored.
 
Can the left lead a country they hate? Sure. Hitler did it. Then he allowed for its nearly total destruction because he found the German people unworthy of him. Our current crop of leftists are also incapable of toerating imperfections in others. We can expect a similar result, except for their habit of turning on each other who they will also find to be imperfect.
 
The left wants to radically transform the country they hate into the country they
want it to be so they definitely want to take the reins.
Why do you think the “left” hates America? One of the major problems in these discussions is that people often assume that those who disagree with them about something minor (like removing Confederate statues, some policy of the President, proper pandemic response, etc.) “hates” America.

That is silly, and wrong. I know a lot of people who intensely dislike Trump’s policies (just look at any of my threads on immigration to see that I do as well), but none of them can be reasonably accused of “hating” America.

Trump is not America. The Republican Party is not America. Confederate statues are not America. Your views, whatever they may be, are NOT America.

And opposing your views, whatever they may be, does NOT mean you hate America.

Good lord. Let’s at least try to act Catholic on this website.
 
Yes, that is the excuse that is being thrown out there by the right to excuse Tucker.
It’s not an excuse it’s a fact. I’m a veteran, and there were plenty of people I served with who absolute dirt bags. A persons choice of job does not make them special.
 
I like how you put “character” in quotes.
Character is not as important as it used to be in the United States. After four years of Trump playing to the lowest common denominator in his base, it is no surprise that Tucker has emulated this formula. Whoever leads this country will lead one split down the middle. Having a divisive president for 12 years has done nothing to heal our divide. Trump does not have the character, intelligence, or skill set to make American anything but more divided for four years. I want a Democrat president that will watch FOX, or a Republican that would listen to the left. I want a White House that shows the dignity of the American people, not the childishness of a playground.
 
Last edited:
Why do I have to show that Duckworth hates America? I’m not saying Duckworth has, nor did I say ANYWHERE that Tucker was right. I even said “I don’t know” if Duckworth is unpatriotic. You probably should read what I said over again. I’m telling you, completely writing what someone says off because they’ve said things in the past that may not be true is wrong, its judgemental, and it can lead to sin.
 
40.png
pnewton:
I want a Democrat president that will watch FOX,
What exactly does FOX offer but propaganda?
A different perspective, and one which reflects that of a lot of Americans. How can one lead those one does not know? Here we have some who want to blast their opinions, and bully others into silence (sound familiar?). Unity requires dialogue. Dialogue requires openness to hear the opinions of others.
 
Last edited:
Who are you responding to? Your blatantly labeling the right as “proclaiming” something “without being able to back it up” without any evidence that people on the right do that. Your response is also completely incongruent with what I said, and you keep asking me a question that isn’t relevant to anything I’ve said. Let me answer your question. How does she hate America? I don’t know if she does or not. Nor did I ever claim she did. So let me ask you a question. Why is it so important that you have to know if she hates America? If the political right is wrong, is the left right? How so? If they’re both wrong, which is the lesser of two evils? Also finally, please read what I say before you respond.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top