Tucker responds to intrusive reporting by New York Times

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote was on-air prior to him getting his own show. Since he got his own show with actual writers, they don’t let him say the quiet part quite so loudly. His current show has staff that can engineer statements like this so that they convey the same sentiment, but give Tucker an “out” if someone were to try to challenge him on it.
 
Last edited:
Simple logic does that.
A civil rights activist is someone who actively works for civil rights. Elected officials are quite capable of that.
History does that. You’re not refuting what I said, if you noticed.
Logic and common sense refuted that.
Ike never exactly was a racist.
Oh, so benevolent.
He was a laissez faire conservative (as to civil rights) and he did not care for or promote any civil rights progress.
He fought hard for civil rights, harder than most Democrats of his time.
What I stated are facts.
What you have stated is nonsense.
 
TUCKER CARLSON: I totally disagree. If I didn’t like Canada, I wouldn’t consider it worth invading. I mean, Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys – that’s why it wasn’t worth invading.
It’s crude, but not racist.

Here’s racist:
“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” -Biden
“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. “ - Pressley
 
This is so sick. The man has 4 children and Antifa forced him to leave his home 2 years ago when they vandalized his home and threatened his wife and family. The wife had to hide in closet with the kids until the police arrived and then they continued to show up at his home, threaten his family for almost 1 year until they moved.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray ; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."
 
Last edited:
It may be a bit early to be sickened. As of yet nothing has happened.
I am sickened by the last time. I can’t imagine a mother hiding with her small children in the closet as vandals destroy her house and riot outside.
 
I can’t imagine a mother hiding with her small children in the closet as vandals destroy her house and riot outside.
While I completely understand her fear for her children, according to the police the house was not “destroyed”(not even a crack in the door, contrary to Tucker’s claim), and there was no riot.
 
40.png
gam197:
I can’t imagine a mother hiding with her small children in the closet as vandals destroy her house and riot outside.
While I completely understand her fear for her children, according to the police the house was not “destroyed”(not even a crack in the door, contrary to Tucker’s claim), and there was no riot.
There was a large group outside his house and they vandalized it according to his report so whether they spray painted it or destroyed his property, it was done. They may have had a bullhorn which is speculation but they may have been very loud.

All the while, this young mother and 4 small children are in the house terrified. She hid in a closet with her children to try to prevent them from hearing it. Again it is sickening that this was allowed.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray ; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
 
Last edited:
What a great way to make yourself a victim. Allege something, have the target deny it, and then call them liars.
Can you show me where they denied they were planning the story?

Not commenting on what they will or will not publish is no denying.
 
Can you show me where they denied they were planning the story?

Not commenting on what they will or will not publish is no denying.
They denied they were going to publish his address. What story can you conceive of that the NYT would publish that would include Tucker’s address?
 
Again it is sickening that this was allowed.
As I said, I understand her fear. But wild-eyed exaggerations (“as vandals destroy her house”) don’t help in ANY situation. They only make things worse.
 
40.png
gam197:
Again it is sickening that this was allowed.
As I said, I understand her fear. But wild-eyed exaggerations (“as vandals destroy her house”) don’t help in ANY situation. They only make things worse.
Tucker Carlson said it was a large group and they vandalized his home. He knows what they did. I hope he took pictures and publishes them. There are no exaggerations. Noise alone can terrify children. Women with small children are vunerable as they are trying to protect their children. .
 
Last edited:
The wife had to hide in closet with the kids until the police arrived and then they continued to show up at his home
The kids weren’t home.
Tucker Carlson said it was a large group and they vandalized his home
I hope he took pictures and publishes them.
There are pictures of the event:
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Exaggerating the thread is of course a well known strategy:
TUCKER CARLSON: I think they are. On the other hand, you know, the bottom line is the issue of security – who’s going to protect the country against, you know, the Muslim lunatics who want to hurt us – is the only thing the Republicans have left. They can’t claim that they’re, you know, the party of fiscal restraint anymore. They’re big spenders, and that’s obvious. But that one argument, “Vote for us, we’ll protect you,” that still works, because on – you know, let’s be totally real. Nancy Pelosi’s going to keep you safe while you sleep? I don’t think so. She’s not.
 
40.png
gam197:
The wife had to hide in closet with the kids until the police arrived and then they continued to show up at his home
The kids weren’t home.
He said in his dialogue that his wife hid in the closet thinking it was a home invasion. There were numerous incidents. This was not a one time event. It continue for a year and he and his family received death threats. They have 4 small children and I am sure they took it very seriously so much so they moved out of a neighborhood where they had made friends and a life.
 
Last edited:
Tucker Carlson said it was a large group and they vandalized his home. He knows what they did.
Well, the police were there even before the protestors left, so they know what the physical evidence was. If the home had been “destroyed,” it would have been pretty obvious.
 
Last edited:
So, to summarize:
An unsupported allegation that a news commentator was going to be doxxed – Outrage!

A reporter actually being doxxed – crickets.
 
Well, the police were there even before the protestors left, so they know what the physical evidence was. If the home had been “destroyed,” it would have been pretty obvious.
He said his house was vandalized. I don’t hear anyone denying that.
So, to summarize:
An unsupported allegation that a news commentator was going to be doxxed – Outrage!

A reporter actually being doxxed – crickets.
No a young mother with 4 small children who has to worry about whether her children are safe or not each day. Shame.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top