Tucker responds to intrusive reporting by New York Times

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They denied they were going to publish his address. What story can you conceive of that the NYT would publish that would include Tucker’s address?
You don’t have to publish the exact address to dox someone.
The NYT would be far more subtle, disclose the town and perhaps a picture of the house, etc. Maybe a street sign in one background 😉
 
“I read a headline about this guy who wrote for Tucker who wrote some racist stuff on his personal accounts so now Tucker is a racist.”
Or as the nuns used to say, “Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you what you are.”
 
I just did a few quick Google searchs and know about where he lives.

It’s not hard.
 
I just did a few quick Google searchs and know about where he lives.

It’s not hard.
It’s far more than that, and you know it.

A quiet celebrity living next door is one thing, but a big expose on your neighborhood is probably not appreciated by the neighbors.

Also that you could do it doesn’t mean a story might not initiate more activity. Tucker went through this once before and had to move. I’m sure that story wasn’t required to find his home then either.
 
Also that you could do it doesn’t mean a story might not initiate more activity. Tucker went through this once before and had to move. I’m sure that story wasn’t required to find his home then either.
Those two actions are not necessarily related.

He sold a house for 2 million dollars and bought one for almost four million.

He upgraded. I don’t think it was because people knew where he lived.
 
Or as the nuns used to say, “Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you what you are.”
Susan Rice lied about the video.
John Brennan lied about Russia collusion.
Clapper lied before Congress.
Obama is a liar.

Something like that?
I’m no fan of guilt by association.
 
Last edited:
gam197 . . .
Tucker Carlson said it was a large group and they vandalized his home. He knows what they did. I hope he took pictures and publishes them. There are no exaggerations. Noise alone can terrify children. Women with small children are vunerable as they are trying to protect their children. .
I saw the leftist crowd. (Tucker published the videos when it occurred.)

gam197 . . .
Noise alone can terrify children. Women with small children are vunerable
Excellent points!
 
Last edited:
I’m no fan of guilt by association.
Good thing. Otherwise I’m guilty of whatever Ghislaine and her father Robert Maxwell and brothers Kevin and Ian are. True story. Robert bought OAG, the company I had worked for back in the late 80s. I won’t bore you with the outcome of that venture.
 
He upgraded. I don’t think it was because people knew where he lived.
Sure, it comes whether you trust him and the logic.

I believe the claim that his property was vandalized and protesters repeatedly showed up at his home.

I believe logically this vandalism/stalking activity would cause or at least accelerate any plans to move residences.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top