Tucker: The system was rigged against one candidate. We caught them!

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let alone, infanticide is now discussed as well by the or at least, by a lot of Democrats.

Demographics hurting minorities per the right to life. I associate the Democratic party with Planned Parenthood, they voted an masse against Kavanaugh and Barret over this. Connections are all over.

Planned Parenthood? Not trustworthy at all.

Time to owe up. Oh, and we hear Trump did something bad. What a joke.

Why do not those who plug for that party
FWIW, we don’t vote for parties and judging by the actual vote many split their ballots. When I used to vote I never voted straight ticket for one party. I took checks and balances seriously.

Last edited:
48.png
Humility:
Democrat is not an adjective. Why do you call them the “Democrat Party” rather than the “Democratic Party” which is its official name?
I’ll bet they say that ALL the time on the TV news.

Why do not those who plug for that party not owe up that their attitudes on the sanctity of life are abhorrent? Against Christian beliefs for many.
The party has an accurate name and it isn’t Democrat Party.

To use that term in an opinion about the party basically eliminates any standing. Just use the right term.

Abortion has nothing to do with using accurate english.

He played Joe Buck in Midnight Cowboy.

He’s also Angelina Jolie’s father.

Last edited:
Midnight Cowboy was a controversial film made in 1969 about a cowboy from Texas who moves to New York to become a kept man by wealthy women.

He meets Dustin Hoffman, Ratso Rizzo a small time street con artist.

They both become homeless, and then Voight becomes a male prostitute.

It was originally rated X, but then changed to R.

It’s a depressingly sad film.

On a side note, Rizzo the Rat from the muppets is named for Dustin Hoffman’s character.

The line, “I’m walking here!” Comes from this film.

Midnight Cowboy was a controversial film made in 1969 about a cowboy from Texas who moves to New York to become a kept man by wealthy women.

He meets Dustin Hoffman, Ratso Rizzo a small time street con artist.

They both become homeless, and then Voight becomes a male prostitute.

It was originally rated X, but then changed to R.

It’s a depressingly sad film.

On a side note, Rizzo the Rat from the muppets is named for Dustin Hoffman’s character.

The line, “I’m walking here!” Comes from this film.
Hmmm. . .

That actually sounds pretty interesting. I’m not one for old movies but maybe I’ll give this a go.

I mean I’ve basically encausted all media entertainment marginally interesting to me this year.

I’ve seen it.

There are a number of sex scenes, but not graphic.

It’s just very depressing.

Mark Zuckerberg spend 400 million alone on this election ad I am sure other big names did such as Bezos, Google, Twitter, Apple and Netflix. all contributing to Joe Biden.
There’s a big difference when a non-profit solicits money “for the public good” and then misuses it. In fact, it is a federal offense.
Yes the Koch brothers did spend a great amount of money for illegal immigrants and work programs.

That is a business deal for their company

Mark Zuckerberg not only spent 400 million to influence the election as did Google Twitter Amazon and others but they also used their platform to promote stories and suppress stores.

Face did not allow New York Post story to be seen. It refused money ads from Republicans.
That doesn’t mean that the election was ‘rigged’. Such would be illegal. It means, at least in your view, that the deck was stacked. Tough noogies; that’s life.

Last edited:
It was kind of interesting how Democrats allowed black lives matter and Antifa to gather and riot,
Please just stop this. Protests are not ‘allowed’ to happen and the Democrats did not foment them.
With that said, I’ve seen several mentions how large donations of funds were made from BLM to the Democrat party.
Please cite and verify this claim. I thought that the organization BLM was taking in money; not making donations.

Last edited:
You lose. They don’t.
I know there are a few rightist actors out there.
Just think: Neal McDonough, a Catholic actor, refused to do nude scenes and was praised on this forum. Now Mahershala Ali recently refused nude scenes because of his religion, too. Don’t expect him to get mentioned here, though. He’s Muslim.

Last edited:
48.png
Victoria33:
You lose. They don’t.
I know there are a few rightist actors out there.
Just think: Neal McDonough, a Catholic actor, refused to do nude scenes and was praised on this forum. Now Mahershala Ali recently refused nude scenes because of his religion, too. Don’t expect him to get mentioned here, though. He’s Muslim.
Of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back