S
st_lucy
Guest
Who do you think will win?
I agree although I also really like Brook, david Archuleta and Michael.I voted for David Cook. He’s got the most polish, the most musicality, and the most creativity that I’ve seen in all the contestants.
I was happy to see Syesha really step it up. My other favorites are Carly, Brooke, and Chickezie.
Yep - me too.I’m thinking possibly Chikezie…
I also don’t like the way he tends to sass the judges. I guess I might be a little old fashion though.Yep - me too.
His singing is good - just waaaaaaay too old fashioned for Idol.
Yes, I don’t like that either.I also don’t like the way he tends to sass the judges. I guess I might be a little old fashion though.![]()
I have noticed how they always want to hear from Simon that they did great. I think that shows that he does know something.Yes, I don’t like that either.
Regarding the judges, isn’t it funny the way they all want to please Simon?
Randy & Paula can say something nice but it’s not until Simon says he liked it that they do a little whoo-hoo dance.
I think he’s right on the money with his comments. I especially didn’t care for David A.'s performance last night. It was cheesy, just like Simon said.
I really like Brooke, I think that she should win although David Cook is by far the best and always gives great performances.I really like Ramiele Malubay and am voting for her. Brooke White is also pretty good. But I have to say that Chikezee is proably going home tonight but I’m not certain it’s a tough call to make. I didn’t really like the way he sassed the judges either I think that doing that kind of stuff is disrespectful, but that’s just me!![]()
I’m not sure that David Archuleta is a Mormon. He lives in Utah, but was born in Miami and is of Latin American descent. It’s possible I suppose, but not necessarily so. Brooke White is a Mormon, however.I think David Cook is great, but he’ll go before the end, just like Daughtry did. I don’t think he’ll be the favorite of the American Idol viewers.
I think David Archuleta has a better chance, gettin both the young girl & the Mormon vote…
My favorite is Brooke.
I like Carley too… although is she actually American? I think it would be odd to have an American Idol who wasn’t American.
According to what I’ve read online, he is Mormon. Someone wrote in a blog that they were in the same “ward.”I’m not sure that David Archuleta is a Mormon. He lives in Utah, but was born in Miami and is of Latin American descent. It’s possible I suppose, but not necessarily so. Brooke White is a Mormon, however.
While I’m here, my favorites are David Archuleta and Carly Smithson. I’m not really a fan of Michael Johns, but I have to admit he did pretty well with “We Are the Champions”.