K
Katie1723
Guest
So who else is anxiously awaiting the season opener for “House”?
I wish we had someone on staff at my hospital like him.
Kathy
I wish we had someone on staff at my hospital like him.
Kathy
I am. It is one of my favorites. The story-line is always thought provoking.So who else is anxiously awaiting the season opener for “House”?
I wish we had someone on staff at my hospital like him.
Kathy
I am anxiously awaiting the outcome of those cliffhangers too.house is great. but have Chase, Forman, and cameron left the show?
Hopefully not. I guess we’ll find out tomorrow night.house is great. but have Chase, Forman, and cameron left the show?
I thought the House premiere wasn’t until next week?Hopefully not. I guess we’ll find out tomorrow night.
Anyone know when Lost and 24 will be back?
I just checked their website and you are right! It is September 25:blush:I thought the House premiere wasn’t until next week?
I believe that the called it off.I am anxiously awaiting the outcome of those cliffhangers too.
I thought I had read that Chase and Cameron had married in real life?
Love House. Can’t wait.
Ohhh I’m not up on my rag mags I guess. hmmm. That ought to make for bad co-working experiences on the set then.I believe that the called it off.
By the way He is in sense & sensibility too.
This is one of the few shows that I DVR since i am not normal home on tuesday nights.
I just confirmed that their wedding was called off in August. Well, if one calls scanning the internet for “truth”.It is also true that the girl in the show is engaged to the Aussie. Not sure if a wedding date has been set, though.
Oh, I hadn’t heard that.I just confirmed that their wedding was called off in August. Well, if one calls scanning the internet for “truth”.
![]()