And I have tons of JW literature. Your “Reasoning with the Scriptures” is a real winner. It gives different scenerios as to what to say when going door to door. “If they say this, then you say that”. Almost none of JW material has references. This is so that no one can go to the sources and find the truth. Much of your literature states non-sense as fact. It will say something like this: **A Catholic Priest, Father John Doe, says that the Trinity is hogwash and was never accepted until the 10th century by pagan leaders of the Sun Worshipping clan. So there you have it. A reliable member of the Roman Catholic clergy acknowledges the error of Catholic theology. **No references or sources, just non-sense.
No. Sorry Steve. Your literature, especially “Should you believe in the Trinity” is absolutely misleading. I did my homework. Even your New World Translation has no names of the editors or translators. No references. Why??
Well because when I do the tedious work of looking up and finding the partial quotes noted in your literature, I can PLAINLY see the biased lies that are presented to your unsuspecting congregation. The quotes from the Early Church Fathers are grossly misused. You guys use a lot of **… **to blank out the context in which the quote is stated. Your literature will say: “Teachccd doesn’t like peanut butter…”, when the actual quote is: “Teachccd doesn’t like peanut butter on wheat bread.” And then you use that as “Proof” that Teachccd doesn’t like peanut butter.
It is mostly your organization that made me the fervent Catholic that I am today.My reverting so strongly back to Roman Catholicism involves a JW that I have known now for eight years. I hope and pray that every Catholic does their homework and sees what I saw. Not only would they run from the false teachings of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society but they would come to know and embrace the beauty of the truth of the Church of Jesus Christ. Yes, JW’s. Satan is alive and well and is smiling each time someone says, "Yes, I’d like a Bible Study with you Mr. JW…teachccd