Two Little Girls Stabbed- Chicago

  • Thread starter Thread starter Exporter
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exporter

Guest
If you could have your way, what would you do if you caught the killer of these two little gils and the two fathers of the kids were present? Assume you had the killer out there in the woods where he killed the kids. What would you want to do?
 
I cried when I heard the story this morning. This is really a sad thing. My only question is “WHY?” I say stick a needle in his arm.
 
I would pray for God to restrain me from getting near this monster.
 
I have one question.

Where were the parents?

What were an 8 year old and a 9 year old doing riding bikes at 5:30 pm alone?
 
40.png
Exporter:
If you could have your way, what would you do if you caught the killer of these two little gils and the two fathers of the kids were present? Assume you had the killer out there in the woods where he killed the kids. What would you want to do?
I would want the killer to explain to the Fathers what he did and why.
 
40.png
FightingFat:
I would want the killer to explain to the Fathers what he did and why.
It was one of the “fathers” who did it. :crying:
 
Give him life in prison. If the father really did it, the grief will hit him eventually while in prison. What do you think is worse: quick execution or having to think about it everyday until you grow old and die?
 
40.png
wabrams:
Give him life in prison. If the father really did it, the grief will hit him eventually while in prison. What do you think is worse: quick execution or having to think about it everyday until you grow old and die?
I tend to agree here. How about huge posters of these little girls staring at him for life. Bread and water, cold dark cell, no contact with humans. Execution would only be a release from his punishment. Miserable soul.

It is shocking, even when it happens over and over. 😦
 
40.png
ridesawhitehors:
I tend to agree here. How about huge posters of these little girls staring at him for life. Bread and water, cold dark cell, no contact with humans. Execution would only be a release from his punishment. Miserable soul.

It is shocking, even when it happens over and over. 😦
And you have to wonder what on EARTH would be the motive here? Why would he kill his own daughter and an innocent girl who happened to be on a bike ride with her? No sexual abuse was found so he just got mad and stabbed two little girls to death? This guy has a bad record already.

Lisa N
 
Momofone:
It was one of the “fathers” who did it. :crying:
:crying: Oh those poor little girls:crying: To know your dad was killing you and your friend:crying: What in the world was the matter with him:crying:
 
That he appears to have done it to hurt his wife. I saw a list of his “rap” sheet and the crime he was most recently jailed in Texas for was assault with a chainsaw. He’d only been in Illinois for a few weeks.

Lock him up and throw away the key. I hope he pleads guilty so the families don’t have to go through a trial.
 
40.png
Thekla:
That he appears to have done it to hurt his wife. I saw a list of his “rap” sheet and the crime he was most recently jailed in Texas for was assault with a chainsaw. He’d only been in Illinois for a few weeks.

Lock him up and throw away the key. I hope he pleads guilty so the families don’t have to go through a trial.
Done it to hurt his wife:nope: :crying: He has got to be possessed!:mad: :crying: He should never get out again EVER!Assault with a chainsaw:eek: What was he doing out anyway:confused: :eek:
 
Lisa N:
And you have to wonder what on EARTH would be the motive here? Why would he kill his own daughter and an innocent girl who happened to be on a bike ride with her? No sexual abuse was found so he just got mad and stabbed two little girls to death? This guy has a bad record already.

Lisa N
He was just let out of prison, and I think it is a case of mental illness. What else could it be?
 
40.png
wabrams:
Give him life in prison. If the father really did it, the grief will hit him eventually while in prison. What do you think is worse: quick execution or having to think about it everyday until you grow old and die?
I saw where the ‘father’ was being questioned as a suspect but hadn’t confessed…so I am waiting for more info…still…life in prison…would be the way to go…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top