Violence, Looting, Arson in Portland as Demonstrators Burn the City in Protest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bundy and his merry men were sitting around in a static location and unlike Antifa and BLM, were not burning, looting, and murdering across entire cities. Would you like to ask a question in good faith now?
Has the federal building been burned to the ground? Have the protesters who were grabbed off the street and disappeared murdered anyone? No, what is really comes down to is people who are sympathetic to the politics of Bundy and co. and willing to overlook their transgressions, but those who disagree with the current protests against police violence are ready to justify any and all actions taken against them by Trump’s personal army.
 
Last edited:
politics of Bundy and co. and willing to overlook their transgressions,
Bundy went to the courthouse. He didn’t try to burn it down.
His “transgressions” were not overlooked.

A better comparison is September of 1957 when a different Republican President sent federal troops into a different Democrat run state where the lives and safety of American blacks and others were threatened. As I recall, said Democrats back then complained about federal power.
 
Last edited:
Seeing as these communist agitators are using “racism” as their excuse, perhaps we should suspend a law that enabled racism in the South, the Posse Comitatus Act. I am pretty sure someone whose makes it their mission to find oppression in innocuous things would be able to tell me how the word “posse” is racist too.

This way everyone wins. The commie agitators helped rid our laws of “racism”. The riots get crushed.
 
Last edited:
Why would that totally rid American laws of racism? Why do you even think this is about laws?
 
Good. Now it is time to make sure that Black American citizens in Chicago are protected from violence, something the mayor seems unable or unwilling to do.
One thing you can take from this report is that nothing changed. They were charged and released.

Now, I know that I’ve been an advocate here of the elimination of cash bail. This is one of the unwanted consequences. These people are back on the lines committing more assaults.
 
One thing you can take from this report is that nothing changed . They were charged and released.

Now, I know that I’ve been an advocate here of the elimination of cash bail. This is one of the unwanted consequences. These people are back on the lines committing more assaults.
I certainly think some crimes do not deserve cash bail. This kind of violence does.
 
What a laughable comparison.

But notice how the media and folks on your side of the aisle applauded anyone who took down Bundy, while now they’re calling the very same people “Nazi’s” and “Stormtroopers”

Absolutely no credibility. Flip flop on a dime.

But if you have to try to compare Bundy to mass arson, theft, assault, and occasional murder by tens of of thousands to hundreds of thousands across the country… you’re not possibly serious… you’re just trolling.
 
But if you have to try to compare Bundy to mass arson, theft, assault, and occasional murder by tens of of thousands to hundreds of thousands across the country
I’m not comparing Bundy to those people. I’m comparing Bundy to the people who were not burning or murdering or destroying, but were nevertheless grabbed off the street, shoved into an unmarked van, and driven away. That’s who I am comparing Bundy to.
 
PaulinVA . . . .
They were charged and released.
Yes they were.

PaulinVA . . . .
Now, I know that I’ve been an advocate here of the elimination of cash bail.
Yes you have.

PaulinVA . . . .
This is one of the unwanted consequences.
Yes it is.

PaulinVA . . . .
These people are back on the lines committing more assaults.
A big “thank you” to the leftists nationally who made this disaster possible.

(And you asked why arrests were not being made.
I think with this post from you that I just quoted, you kind of answered at least part of your own question.)
 
Last edited:
(And you asked why arrests were not being made.
I think with this post from you that I just quoted, you kind of answered at least part of your own question.)
Yes. Facts are facts. I have no problem changing my opinion if contrary facts are presented.
 

Very Sad … not peaceful … they are destroying Public Buildings - your taxes will have to pay for the restoration of this damage … and they are attacking people …the law enforcement and private citizens. They do not care about the people who live in the area where they are screaming, setting of explosives and starting fires all night long … The City of Portland does not care - and the City is not doing its job protecting the federal building from this tyranny … which you would think they would do - since they state they dont want the federal law enforcement officers to protect the federal building …

The rioters and the liberal politicians are joined at the hip using this chaos as a political ploy -they do not care about the law abiding people of Portland …
 
The perpetrator who stabbed the black Trump supporter is a pedophile:
During the 2007 arrest, the court document states that officers from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection who performed a search of his vehicle discovered “a lot of merchandise for children” including sleeping bags, children’s stickers, children’s underwear, children’s towels with superhero prints, and packages of trading cards—alongside 12-15 condoms, lubricant, a camera, a cellphone, and a laptop.

Hampe, who incriminated himself during the search, stated that he was kicked out of his uncle’s home on account of a discovery of child pornography, and that he had also stored the illicit material on his mother’s home computer, and had received counseling for his “problem.”
 
Last edited:
Austin is discussed, but Portland also gets prominent mention as a Fed hauls away a terrified woman who faces actual accountability for her actions for perhaps the first time in her life:

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top