Have you looked at the “new” missal they are introducing? God is pure spirit and neither male or female so they are replacing most of the gender references with God. Yes, God is pure spirit. However, you are wrong about the rest. I have just looked at the new translation and they are not ‘replacing most gender references with God. A simple comparison with the current translation and the new translation shows that almost invariably, where “God” alone is used, it is also used currently, and where God is used followed by “the Father” (um, a ‘male’ noun) it is also used currently. IOW, there is no ‘gender replacement.’ I don’t know where you got the idea. In fact, many of the songs which were IMO ‘murdered’ with gender blender or "God’ified’ have been restored to their original glory.
I prefer the image of a male God, however I think so many people have issues with this that the Church is reverting to an older version of the mass and going back to using God instead of a pronoun. Again, you’re in error here. Could you please tell us where this idea came from outside of what you ‘think?’
As to the 1st issue - are you sure you heard him correctly? It could have just been a slip.
On your last issue…the “Who Is” statement…I have been raised with that phrasing and I have no issue with it. God IS Father, Son and Holy Spirt. God is The Holy Trinity.
as to your issue with the Bishop referrence, I posted for you that in Rome he is a Bishop…so there is nothing improper about it.