'Vulnerable to prosecution': When Trump leaves White House, presidential 'cloak of immunity' goes away

• Thread starter Thread starter Zake
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one of his dealings, that got scrutinized revealed some crimes, from the Trump university all the way until his inauguration shenanigans. His practice of overestimating the value of his assets - to get new loans, and underestimating them for tax purposes is just another fraud - which he called smart business practice. So his future does not look rosy.
Your . . . rants make it sound like he just started doing business 3.5 years ago. Do you not think he has been looked into numerous times? . . . Take a deep breath. I couldn’t stand Obama, and found him to be a fraud, a liar at times, and bad for America. In the end though, all I cared about was that he was out of office, either in 2012 or 2016. My time is too precious to waste on pointless, angry vindication quests from afar. Most of us . . . just move on.

Last edited:
Bill Cosby was 81 before justice finally caught up with him. I’m keen to see him face the same sort of justice as Epstein and Weinstein. At the very least, men who sexually assault women need to be ‘got’ no matter how long it takes.
Topic is Trump, not Biden; please don’t derail the thread.

40.png
Motherwit:
Bill Cosby was 81 before justice finally caught up with him. I’m keen to see him face the same sort of justice as Epstein and Weinstein. At the very least, men who sexually assault women need to be ‘got’ no matter how long it takes.
Topic is Trump, not Biden; please don’t derail the thread.
Does Biden have pending lawsuits?

He’s just accused of sexual assault. You only care about nailing the ones served in court, I guess?

From what I’ve heard, Trump has some legal problems with owed money regarding his business dealings. Are further bankruptcies going to happen if/when he’s no longer president? Just curious…

My time is too precious to waste on pointless, angry vindication quests from afar. Most of us with lives just move on.
Time so precious you spend it on pointless, angry vindication quests on CAF lol. Come now, you’re no better.

I’d say flipping over to Catholic Answers between running payrolls is a wee bit different than actively seeking to ensure someone who is out of office gets prosecuted, even though you have no direct evidence as a random lay person among hundreds of millions.

But perhaps they seem the same to you, kind of like the people with the donor symbol on their profile are no different than state sponsors of terrorism. Kind of.

He’s just accused of sexual assault. You only care about nailing the ones served in court, I guess?
Hang on I have to pull you up there because I"ve notice it happening more since the result was declared. This thread is about if Trump will be vulnerable to law suits now that he won’t be protected by the presidents immunity. Someone pointed out that if he hasn’t been caught in the past 72 years for anything he must be innocent. I pointed out that Bill Cosby was 81 before a conviction happened for his life time of predatory behavior. Trump has several pending lawsuits for similar behavior.

You said I was off topic and that I was talking about Biden.

Sir. You are the person who is off topic and flailing with accusations against me. Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back