P
Pax
Guest
Go Soc…#1395 and counting. May God bless the quest.
Not necessarily. But even if so, whether directed to one in heaven or on earth one can still communicate a plea for intercession.I respectfully disagree, MG. Prayer is communication with one in heaven. Mary is in heaven. So communicating with her is prayer.
![]()
BothMon:
Do your words confuse your wife because you are always clear and cogent, or because you are sometimes unclear and not cogent?
![]()
I strive for ambiguity. Right now I’m still usually totally misunderstood.Both
So whether you are clear or not, you confuse her? Now you are confusing me!Both
And i hope you’ll kick back on the couch with me, Pax, and enjoy the fight. What will it be? Brewski or root b?Go Soc…#1395 and counting. May God bless the quest.
You want a piece of me F Hansie? When I’m through with chattie Carlie I’ll have plenty left for you!Not necessarily. But even if so, whether directed to one in heaven or on earth one can still communicate a plea for intercession.
Well said, Hansen! Well said!I strive for ambiguity and would gladly welcome it. Right now I’m still usually totally misunderstood. And although I know it’s not my doing, it could still have something to do with the untoward way in which people seek to misunderstand or otherwise misinterpret, mutilate, or occasionally correctly ascertain the meaning of my words, especially when they’re not only my own but those of the minions who’re also generally wont to plow their own furrows into the landscape of human arcane thought.
Well said, Hansen! Well said!
:clapping: