# Was Jesus deliberately ambiguous? #

  • Thread starter Thread starter Socrates4Jesus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Material that violates the rules may be edited or deleted without prior notice.

Judgments by the Moderators can be discussed with the Moderators via private messaging but not on the board itself. Decisions of the Moderators may be appealed to the Super Moderators.

Users who persistently violate the rules will be banned.
 
(Soc pauses to catch his breath.)

. . .

Ed, do you understand these rules or have any questions about them? And do you understand the penalty for failing to comply with said rules?
 
Carl, do you understand these rules or have any questions about them? And do you understand the penalty for failing to comply with said rules?
 
Then may the winner be blessed,

and Lord have mercy on the rest!

Go back to your corners, gentlemen.

When the bell tolls, you may commence fighting.
 
So whether you are clear or not, you confuse her? Now you are confusing me!😃
'com on Soc. We have a normal human relationship. I always make my best attempt to be clear - and sometimes I fail. She makes her best attempt to understand - and sometimes she fails. With relationships like ours - who has the luxury of being ambiguous.

MonFrere
 
'com on Soc. We have a normal human relationship. I always make my best attempt to be clear - and sometimes I fail. She makes her best attempt to understand - and sometimes she fails. With relationships like ours - who has the luxury of being ambiguous.

MonFrere
Interesting. Hey, grab a beer, or a root beer, and join me on the couch. We can talk about it during a commercial break. I’m expecting Pax, FH, Ut and the rest of the gang to join us soon.

🙂
 
Com’on. I’ve got a 55 in. wide screen, 1920 x 108, 1080 P (full HD)!

🙂
 
Interesting. Hey, grab a beer, or a root beer, and join me on the couch. We can talk about it during a commercial break. I’m expecting Pax, FH, Ut and the rest of the gang to join us soon.

🙂
Your right! I came to this party too late. Personally, I think evangelical Ed is the Master of Disaster … know what I mean? Pass the popcorn.

MonFrere
 
Soc,

Sorry I’m late but I was preparing some slow cook BBQ. I’ve got some fine baby back ribs to go with the beer. Oops…I think we’ll need some hot wings too. I’ll be back.
 
He was only intentionally ambiguous with regards to the parables - and then only situationally for the contemporary audience. Everything else is quite obvious when you look at the source languages (especially Greek) and allowing for the way the NT refers to the old, it practically jumps out at you sometimes, once you get used to it.
 
Your right! I came to this party too late. Personally, I think evangelical Ed is the Master of Disaster … know what I mean? Pass the popcorn.

MonFrere
Got three kinds:
  • low salt
  • kettle cord
  • extra butter
What’s your pick?

🍿
 
He was only intentionally ambiguous with regards to the parables - and then only situationally for the contemporary audience. Everything else is quite obvious when you look at the source languages (especially Greek) and allowing for the way the NT refers to the old, it practically jumps out at you sometimes, once you get used to it.


Adrian!

😃

Glad you’re here. Have a seat. But don’t take the Lazy Boy; that’s reserved for Pax. Gotta’ give to the wing man!
 
Soc,

Sorry I’m late but I was preparing some slow cook BBQ. I’ve got some fine baby back ribs to go with the beer. Oops…I think we’ll need some hot wings too. I’ll be back.
You th’ man, Pax! You th’ man!

:dancing:
 
🍿 oooh :popcorn:aaah
That’s nothing. Wait till he starts fighting!

Did you hear what he predicted in the press conference?

KO in 3! Talk about an audacity of hope! (or is it certainty of faith?)

:hypno:
 
Anybody thirsty? We’ve got:
  • Bud
  • Sam Adams
  • Corona
  • Heine
  • Guinness
For pop:
  • Pepsi
  • Coke
  • Mt. Dew
  • Jolt
  • A & W
  • 7 Up
And more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top