# Was Jesus deliberately ambiguous? #

  • Thread starter Thread starter Socrates4Jesus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i’m intrigued! You’re right. Going about this the wrong way.
 
Of all the people posting on this forum, they fit into two classes:
  • Catholics
  • Non-Catholics
Your profile says you’re Evangelical, which would make you non-Catholic.
 
Unless you are a Catholic masquerading as a non-Catholic. In that case, you would not be an Evangelical.
 
And, chances are, you might not know what an Evangelical would know.
 
So, if i ask you what only an Evangelical would know, and you don’t answer correctly, you might be a Catholic.
 
But if i ask you questions only an Evangelical would know, and you answer them correctly, then chances are you are an Evangelical.
 
No, that’s too easy. I’ll ask the questions, but you have to answer, in biblical chapter and verse! Not too many Catholics can manage that. You ready, Eddie?
 
John 3:16.

Jesus said, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
 
Chuck, if you lied and this is you!

😃
Definitely something I would do.

But nope not, me.

I wish I could take credit for it. 😊

I did think about it, but alas I did not show the initiative.🤷

'I bow to the superior intellect." - Wrath of Kahn:thumbsup:

Chuck
 
definitely something i would do.

but nope not, me.

i wish i could take credit for it. 😊

i did think about it, but alas i did not show the initiative.🤷

'i bow to the superior intellect." - wrath of kahn:thumbsup:

chuck
😃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top