J
joe370
Guest
**Evangelical Ed, do you agree with Soc, who believes that Jesus built the Catholic church? It’s a simple yes or no answer! **
Could not agree more. His obsession with getting the record for the thread with the most replies has driven him mad!Sigmund Freud would have a field day with this one.
Schtiksoforumphrenia.
Yeah…Yeah…that’s it.
Chuck
Whoes asking the questions, Joe?**Evangelical Ed, do you agree with Soc, who believes that Jesus built the Catholic church? It’s a simple yes or no answer! **
Of course He does…well I guess it depends on who’s in charges when you ask him.**Evangelical Ed, do you agree with Soc, who believes that Jesus built the Catholic church? It’s a simple yes or no answer! **
S, you are going to become a Christian belonging to the church built by God, just in a little while?Sure, Joe. In a little while. But right now we’re playing Sola Scriptura Jeopardy! You can join in too, if you want.
He probably sorted the results on the Apologetics page by replies.How do we know that 1,252 is the limit? Everybody thought the sky demon would eat the plane after it broke the sound barrier, but the planes still kept getting faster…
Yo, Jo Jo. Get a clue! All he cares about is beating some kind of record.S, you are going to become a Christian belonging to the church built by God, just in a little while?What’s the hold up? No need for SS jeopardy, unless you are playing it as a Christian defending Jesus’ established church, which as you concede, is the C.C.
If the moderator doesn’t think that we are being serious, he/she will most definitely close this thread…![]()
Well that’s easy.**Question 1: **
From what biblical book, chapter and verse do Evangelicals get the idea that they are saved by faith alone?
Correct! 10 points for Ed.Yawn.
Ephesians 2:8-9.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
I am asking the question Ed: Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the builder of the C.C.??? I am on my lunch, so could you answer quickly?Whoes asking the questions, Joe?
LOL!Well that’s easy.
James 2:24 is the the only place “Faith Alone” appears: “See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.”
Oh…wait…shoot…I mean…um…darn that’s not it…
Chuck
Yup, That’s what I thought…as will the moderator…Yo, Jo Jo. Get a clue! All he cares about is beating some kind of record.
![]()
Laugh it up, Fuzz Brain!LOL!
He’s got you there, Ed!
![]()
Are you playing the game or not, Joe?Yup, That’s what I thought…as will the moderator…![]()
No, Jo, Jo. Soc has been around long enough to know that every discussion thread here is closed after it reaches 990 posts, or so. The exceptions to this are posts that pass 990 during the weekend. These don’t get closed until early Monday morning. Like i said, his obsession is making him mad!Yup, That’s what I thought…as will the moderator…![]()
**Romans 4:4-5.Oh…wait I mean…
Galatians 5:6 “For in Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love.”
That’s as close as I can get…I’m a Catholic after all.
Chuck