C
catholic_carl
Guest
Soc, you’re not being fair. You should let Chuck give the Catholic answer and Ed give the Evangelical answer. The first one to answer should get the points.

No, that was Soc’s wife. She won’t let him carry around any cash of his own. His shrink advised against it!I think the moderator is slipping Ed the answers with his fries.
Admit it Ed you paid for the meal didn’t you!
Foul! Foul!
Chuck
Thanks Carl, here’s your milk shake.Soc, you’re not being fair. You should let Chuck give the Catholic answer and Ed give the Evangelical answer. The first one to answer should get the points.
![]()
Perhaps you are right, Carl. And welcome to the forum!Soc, you’re not being fair. You should let Chuck give the Catholic answer and Ed give the Evangelical answer. The first one to answer should get the points.
![]()
I’m game if Chuck is. Anything to get you through this psychotic episode quickly works for me.What do you think, Chuck? I ask the question, and you and Ed answer as quickly as you can. Ed gives the Evangelical answer, and you give the Catholic response. The first one to quote the biblical verse (or Catholic Catechism, or early Church Father) gets the points.
I thought Evangelicals believe in intercessory prayer.Piece of cake.
**1 Timothy 2:5.
For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.**
Count 'em: One. One mediator. And his name ain’t Mary!
![]()
Good answer, that!I thought Evangelicals believe in intercessory prayer.![]()
Prayer to God, not Mary.I thought Evangelicals believe in intercessory prayer.![]()
Sadly, I doubt Soc will offer Sacred Tradition as a category.Ok…answer 1. Tradition.
And the quesiton is…
Psychotic Soc is hoping the moderator is taking the day off (it being Sunday, and all.)Threads no longer closed at 1000? Or just an oversite?
I guess Joe doesn’t want to come out and play?Derek, hopefully you will get a chance to respond to my questions. You said:
…
FH:I thought Evangelicals believe in intercessory prayer.![]()