# Was Jesus deliberately ambiguous? #

  • Thread starter Thread starter Socrates4Jesus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, I think.

We are currently playing bible bingo in hopes of to fulfilling Soc’s sense of achievement in having the longest thread.

whispering Really, I think we should help him before he completely cracks.

Chuck
 
Well, I’ll play along. But i’m counting on Chuck, who knows much more than I do.
 
They are in awe of the superior intellect…Tatoo is that the plane…oops…right actor, wrong show.

Chuck
 
I guess I’ll give it one more attempt:

Soc, please give me the name of the man that built the Catholic church?

Ed, please give me the name of the man that built the Catholic church?

Just his name, nothing more, then I’ll leave you 3 to your game. 3x as much typing for you tonight Soc; I guess you are feeling better.
 
I guess I’ll give it one more attempt:

Soc, please give me the name of the man that built the Catholic church?

Ed, please give me the name of the man that built the Catholic church?

Just his name, nothing more, then I’ll leave you 3 to your game. 3x as much typing for you tonight Soc; I guess you are feeling better.
Come on guys, you can say it…

Chuck
 
I guess I’ll give it one more attempt:

Soc, please give me the name of the man that built the Catholic church?

Ed, please give me the name of the man that built the Catholic church?

Just his name, nothing more, then I’ll leave you 3 to your game. 3x as much typing for you tonight Soc; I guess you are feeling better.
Answer: Jesus Christ!

**1 Corinthians 3:11.

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.**

Damn! I’m good!

👍
 
I guess I’ll give it one more attempt:

Soc, please give me the name of the man that built the Catholic church?

Ed, please give me the name of the man that built the Catholic church?

Just his name, nothing more, then I’ll leave you 3 to your game. 3x as much typing for you tonight Soc; I guess you are feeling better.
That would be none other than Peter.
“And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.”
Mt. 16:18
 
Answer: Jesus Christ!

**1 Corinthians 3:11.

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.**

Damn! I’m good!

👍

So, is your answer yes to the question: did Jesus build the Catholic Church?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top