Was She Evil?

• Thread starter Thread starter misericordie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
felicity -
No. Why don’t you post a quote of what you felt was so offensive?

40.png
misericordie:
Well, I did see a movie once titled “felicity”. You are showing more hysterical emotionalism.:dancing:
:ehh:
Talk about PROJECTION!:eek:

As a side note…isn’t it interesting my name means joy and yours means misery…:hmmm:

As a side note…isn’t it interesting my name means joy and yours means misery…:hmmm:
[/quote]

UMM:yawn: :ehh: :sleep:

[/quote]

ALL DOES THIS POSTER KNOW ANY LATIN??? MISERICORDIE=MERCY IN LATIN.

40.png
st_felicity:
Okay…I’ve been polite until now…but…you’re an idiot. Please shut-up…you’ve embarassed yourself enough!

Come and get me mods…It was worth it…
YUP.

UMMM all, is this angry feminism at it’s best?​

I am not angry actually, I pity you. You clearly are a sexually immature young man who is angry at this woman for “making” you get an erection. Perhaps you,also,have fantasized and dreamt about what she said to you. .

Blind, I doubt our dear friend misericordie was a victim of this horrid temptress. Perhaps he wanted this type of attention.
Blindsheep, I am surprised you would affirm this misogynist thread. I have known some pretty rough men in speech and action, but the author of this thread is clearly confused.

40.png
Lilyofthevalley:

I am not angry actually, I pity you. You clearly are a sexually immature young man who is angry at this woman for “making” you get an erection. Perhaps you,also,have fantasized and dreamt about what she said to you. .

Blind, I doubt our dear friend misericordie was a victim of this horrid temptress. Perhaps he wanted this type of attention.
Blindsheep, I am surprised you would affirm this misogynist thread. I have known some pretty rough men in speech and action, but the author of this thread is clearly confused.
WOW, here is more Freudian projection, and hearsay. Now she is trying to point out that I get “erections.”

40.png
Lilyofthevalley:

Okay…I’ve been polite until now…but…you’re an idiot. Please shut-up…you’ve embarassed yourself enough!​

Actually if this poster is serious, pity him. He needs some help.
I hope though this person is trolling. Sadly, I doubt it. There are many out there like him too. They usually come from homes where the father is extremely dominant and abusive to his family, and the mother very submissive.
Here is more maturity.

Felicity - you mean this?
40.png
misericordie:
Don’t worry or be intimidated by the ULTRA feminists here. I and friend have encountered these types before, the same that want to be priests etc. The same that don’t want EQULAITY, but are resentful for being a woman, and want to really be MEN. Well, I am a man, and I wish I could be a mom.
This is the type that we have in our Catholic churches in the USA that drive pastors crazy by their giving him advice on “how to do things.”
I see no misogyny in this post. True, I wouldn’t call springbreeze an “ultra feminist”, but I can see why her posts on this particular thread would give that impression, since she interpreted the suggestion that a particular woman might be “evil” as meaning women in general are evil. It would appear she thinks it is impossible for women to sin, which would be a pretty ultra-feminist position.
And yes, ultra-feminists do want to be priests, and do whatever men traditionally do, automatically assuming these things are better than traditional female roles. They (real ultra fems) are the same ones who put me down for staying home with my kids and “wasting my life”, and I’m quite disgusted with them myself.

40.png
misericordie:
ALL DOES THIS POSTER KNOW ANY LATIN??? .
I guess I decided to master one language before I move on to another (unlike some who have yet to master the spell checker…). 😛 Now I’m just being catty…wouldn’t wanna feed into that rampant misogyny, so I’ll quit while I’m ahead.😉

40.png
st_felicity:
Okay…I’ve been polite until now…but…you’re an idiot. Please shut-up…you’ve embarassed yourself enough!

Come and get me mods…It was worth it…
YUP, with statements like this, please do.

40.png
BlindSheep:
Felicity - you mean this?
They (real ultra fems) are the same ones who put me down for staying home with my kids and “wasting my life”, and I’m quite disgusted with them myself.
I agree with your last statement…I too am disgusted with real ultra fems. But that’s not what is going on here

…If a woman on this thread takes issue with anything Mis says–he goes whacko–look at him post my “idiot” comment over and over–wow…some screw is loose there…:whacky:

40.png
st_felicity:
I agree with your last statement…I too am disgusted with real ultra fems. But that’s not what is going on here

…If a woman on this thread takes issue with anything Mis says–he goes whacko–look at him post my “idiot” comment over and over–wow…some screw is loose there…
All, here are more mature insults. Will it continue form this poster??:hmmm:

What does Latin have to do with your unhealthy attitude towards sexuality and women? You maybe extremely smart but that doesn’t detract from the fact that you have serious issues.​

They (real ultra fems) are the same ones who put me down for staying home with my kids and “wasting my life”, and I’m quite disgusted with them myself.​

I have stayed at home with my children for 9 years, so I hardly qualify as an “ultra feminist”. I am amused by this person, who labels all females who dare to disagree with him as feminist. It’s pretty pathetic.

40.png
Lilyofthevalley:

AND THIS POSTER SAYS I AM THE ONE WITH ISSUES, :tiphat: .

40.png
Lilyofthevalley:
A strange assumption to make, especially since he ended up leaving. I wonder how you would interpret this if the sexes were reversed? If I (a woman) said I met a man and he tried to seduce me, and I couldn’t stop thinking about him though I didn’t want to see him again - I suspect people would agree that man was a “scumball” or a “dog” or whatever. But if it’s a woman whose behavoir is lewd and seductive, the man she tried to seduce is the “bad” one for having a problem with it? Major double standard, that. I don’t care for reverse sexism. It plays into the whole radical feminist/anti-family/anti-Catholic agenda.
If you’ll read my first post, you’ll see that I didn’t say the woman was ‘evil’ - although her actions definately were. Subsequent posts seemed to defend her behavior, labeling ‘misogynist’ any notion that a woman ought to behave with some degree of chastity and modesty . Well, I believe unchastity is demeaning to women, not liberating, as well as being uncharitable to men who are trying to be chaste. I guess that makes me a misogynist too.

[/quote]

:confused: Isn’t that what a movie is…a projection? :eek:
Okay folks…suppose we all sorta step back and attempt to defuse…

I think I’ve done my part and I honest to God think that you guys are going off over misperceptions of what the other is really getting at. All this headbangin’ is kinda off-topic anyway isn’t it?

Could we all just sort of cease posting and take a deep breath or something, go get a coke and then see if there’s something else that we need to post on since this horse is not only dead it’s pretty well fried extra crispy dontcha think?

Pax vobiscum,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back