Watch–Joe Biden Snaps at Black Reporter over Cognitive Test Question: ‘Are You a Junkie?’1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing in jokes about autism doesn’t help. We have posters here with autism. Getting a few chuckles isn’t worth it.
 
Then I’m sorry. But I’ve encountered too many jokes about autism that I thought you were just poking fun.
 
Biden has cognitive issues? Sorry, that dog isn’t going to hunt this November.
Honestly, all anyone has to do is watch the “leg hair” gaffe video.
Yikes.
 
Last edited:
Tucker Carlson just did a montage of JoevBiden clips.”C’mon man!,” ,was the phrase in all of them.He thinks it makes him sound tough!
 
Last edited:
Well now, Jeanne, I’m not sure that’s entirely accurate. I do recollect him being rude to quite a few reporters. And his tweets are often volatile. I read it somewhere that he even regretted some of writing some of them.

But in your defense Biden is definitely lapsing mentally.
 
Last edited:
Well, I think you’re just missing the point, probably realize that you did now and are doubling down. Your choice.
Can’t control what you think. “Project much?” can’t really be read many different ways. I think you know this.
 
Poor Joe… Getting more confused by the day and snapping at everyone.

#Sad
 
I think that sometimes with dementia the person seems unreasonably irritable or angry. Is that Bidens problem? Trump shows anger too but it’s always been there. Bidens anger and irritability seem like the dementia kind. Irrational.
DEMENTIA
Cut him some slack, at least. I’d be cranky too if I had married my sister.
 
Some thoughts:
  1. The reporter’s question was legitimate…
  2. And Biden’s response was inappropriate.
  3. Number 2 should surprise no one: Biden has a history of personal attacks when he doesn’t like a question. He called a factor worker “full of s—” when challenged on Second Amendment issues, which he compounded by shooing away a female staffer who tried to steer him away, telling her dismissively to “shush.” You can see it here:
  1. For 3 1/2 years dems have been attacking Trump’s mental state. It’s ironic that now people want to allege Biden’s mental state can’t be inquired into. What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
China can’t wait to have this man leading the US (assuming he remembers what he’s running for).
 
Last edited:
I missed the “you want to go outside with me?” part when that story broke. What a clown.
 
Thbolt, when you’re finished with sarcasm, which you clearly like, please consider: Would China and its ruling communists rather the US be led by
  1. A confused and doddering man - who, through his connections with China, helped his ne’er-do-well son Hunter become a multimillionaire? or
  2. A man who has cut off trade talks, sanctioned Chinese officials over their internment of Muslims and encroachment in Hong Kong, revealed plans to cut visas for some Chinese students in the U.S., and shuttered the Chinese consulate in Houston?
-If you think anyone is impressed by your talking about aliens and attacking the mentally ill (and you did do that), you are incorrect.
 
Last edited:
And yet, as usual, you won’t answer the question.

I’m happy to keep pointing that out!

[Smile]. I’m aware you won’t change your mind. But as a good lawyer might tell you, it’s not really you I’m speaking for: It’s for lurkers on the fence who read both my posts and yours, and who see my links and my answers, and who see you talking about aliens and refusing to answer questions - and above all, thinking sarcasm passes for reasoning.

You lost the debate and didn’t even see it go by! I should send a tuition bill for the lessons I’m imparting.
 
Last edited:
You are making a false proposition, so no, I won’t be answering such a question.
There was nothing false or ill-informed about my asking who China really wants to lead the US (that subject, and my conclusion, is actually a leading story today in the nationwide news).

Further, if you care to look around, the majority of posters on this site appear to be either i) Biden supporters; 2) “Never Trumpers”; or 3) supporters of third parties, i.e. Subsidiarity.

And you did attack the mentally ill. Low. Real low.

Note to lurkers: Thbolt talks about aliens - but implies I’m into conspiracies. That’s new even for me!
 
Last edited:
There is secret evidence proving a sexual assault against Biden that no one has except for the police and that’s why we should assume it exists
You were the one who said you were “waiting” to see the evidence. That was, in fact, how you described it.

–Could you explain why you believe you would be aware of evidence provided to prosecutors or law enforcement?

–Could you explain what basis would exist for such material to be available publicly?
 
No, I didn’t, but you think you are making good arguments, so I wouldn’t expect you to understand I didn’t.
Or you could do the classy thing and just say, “I apologize if my comment came off as an attack on the mentally ill.” Or you could even send the targets PMs.
 
Last edited:
OK, fair - yet their doing so doesn’t seem to be helping them any.
 
More references to aliens.

All you manifestly offer seems to be sarcasm.

A “complaint” isn’t evidence. All it is, is an allegation that something happened - and that certainly exists.

You said you were “waiting” for evidence - I mean, that is what you said.

Physical evidence; witness statements, etc., in the hands of law enforcement is generally immune from public dissemination, for many reasons - so, in reality, you couldn’t possibly know what law enforcement has access to.

If there really was hard evidence (i.e. bloody clothing; something containing Bidens DNA, etc.) the likelihood of you being aware of it is zero. So, to circle back, your claim that you’re waiting for evidence is unsupportable, and you can’t answer my questions I raised.

Why apologize? Well, you did manage to offend some folks; it would be classy to offer an olive branch and to own up to doing so. And this is a Catholic site, so we ought to be a good example for readers.

Or you could be like Joe Biden and tell those folks they’re full of s—, which is sort of what you’re doing.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top