Watch–Joe Biden Snaps at Black Reporter over Cognitive Test Question: ‘Are You a Junkie?’1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasm is not an analogy. It is also one of the worst ways to convince anyone of anything.
stop bringing up hypotheticals that you have no idea if they exist
Oh, the investigation of Joe Biden exists, all right: It is easily verifiable that several dozen people have been interviewed by authorities.

Want to call me uncharitable? As I’ve said many times, I’ve been called a good deal worse - including by you, my friend, who said I had “issues” and suggested I was correct to leave.

You could certainly apologize for that.

Want to keep insisting you did nothing wrong? Hey, I can’t stop you - but if you want to be reflective (and we all ought to be), you might ask yourself: "If all these strangers who don’t know one another all think I’m being offensive…maybe they’re correct?"

–Bye.
 
As I’ve said before if Biden wins we’ll have 4 years of delightfully awkward gaffes and outbursts.
 
Last edited:
Nah - only about 6 months till he resigns & Kamala takes over!
 
Joe is losing it alright.

Even news outlets overseas have seen it.

From July 30th . . .

In his latest appearance Joe Biden ‘forgets where he is then laughs it off’​

1,801,960 views

[(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Sky News Australia​

](https://m.youtube.com/user/SkyNewsAustralia)
Published on Jul 30, 2020
Sky News host Chris Kenny says Joe Biden, at his latest appearance, has once again forgotten where he was and then attempts to pass his gaffe off “as some kind of joke”.

Mr Biden had recently welcomed reporters to Delaware’s Kingswood Community Center, however he was actually at a different venue.

“He is leading in the polls … (but) can he really run in November,” Mr Kenny said.

Mr Kenny said there is continuing speculation at their convention in August, the Democrats “might even be looking to switch their candidate”.

.

Joe Biden struggles to complete sentence about his mental fitness​

[(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Sky News Australia​

543K subscribers
](https://m.youtube.com/user/SkyNewsAustralia)

Published on Aug 6, 2020

Sky News host Paul Murray has highlighted an ironic video clip of presidential hopeful Joe Biden struggling to finish a sentence about his physical and mental fitness.
 

Nolte: Does Joe Biden Realize He Just Invited the Public to Judge His Mental Fitness?​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Flickr/Gage Skidmore

JOHN NOLTE

6 Aug 2020

Joe Biden is incapable of pronouncing the words “mental fitness,” and yet, he still invited the public to judge him on his mental fitness.

“I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,” Biden tried to say on Tuesday during an online interview with the National Association of Black Journalists.

When asked if he had taken a cognitive test, the aging Biden blurted out, “No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man.”

And because Joe Biden is a documented racist who sees a black man and automatically thinks “junkie,” he then said the following to Errol Barnett, a black journalist: “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

While we can all agree that Biden was never the brightest bulb in the chandelier, the 749-year-old’s mental decline is breathtakingly real, which is why he continues to hide out in his basement, hide behind his wife, and has yet to agree to an interview with anyone who would challenge or test him.

But even sympathetic interviewers and easy questions, questions like Have you taken a cognitive test? result in these disturbing senior moments. . . .
 
Biden suffered an aneurysm a number of years ago.

Depending on where the injury was in his brain it could have an effect on speech.

My son suffered a brain injury. When he’s tired he slurs his speech. Sometimes he might be careless with his word choices.

But his cognitive capacities are similar to before his injury.

Alzheimer’s is a disease of the brain which is more global. Brain injuries are often local.

Both can affect speech.
 
It seems our political class has caught the reality tv bug.

“Come at me, bro!”
 
I actually fully expect that to be the case in another few years. Now if they get creative with the yo mama jokes I won’t mind that much…
 
I’m reminded of the nerdy kid from Little Giants, a film of my youth, telling kids twice his size “don’t you be talking about my mama!”
 
I had trouble understanding this thread as it seemed to assume things I was not aware of - such as an assumption of a relationship between cocaine use and being Black in the US. Is that what people are talking about? Or is the assumption of a relationship between being a reporter and in the media and cocaine use in the US?

When I looked for the race stats there seems to be no reality behind the stereotype if indeed that is what this thread is about.

 
How about Hillary Clinton’s
“ I ain’t no ways so tired…”
Was she quoting a standard phrase? Isn’t that a James Cleveland spiritual?

The lyrics from “I don’t Feel No Ways Tired”:

I Don’t Feel No Ways Tired video James Cleveland twitter

JAMES CLEVELAND​

I Don’t Feel No Ways Tired Lyrics

I don’t feel no ways tired,
I’ve come too far from where I started from.
Nobody told me that the road would be easy,
I don’t believe He brought me this far to leave me.

Clinton said them in an exact quote. Remember MLK closed his speech with “In the words of that old Negro spiritual…” She’s not faking a black accent! You see how it is important to check the context and ignore rumors?

 
Last edited:
She also said recired it with the dialect of a black person from that era🙄
 
Last edited:
She also said recired it with the dialect of a black person from that era🙄
Well, the Rodney King case has taught us this: What does she say prior to the recording? That’s important. How else is she going to recite a black spiritual?
 
Last edited:
I thought that whole episode was condescending in the extreme. Cringe-worthy.
 
If you compare Biden of today to the Biden who debated Paul Ryan, there’s no comparison. Biden then was sharp. Biden now fumbles for words; loses his train of thought, etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top