Watch the full "Axios on HBO" interview with President Trump

  • Thread starter Thread starter dscath
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if there’s a transcript I could read?

I attempted to watch with close captions, but they weren’t clear on who was speaking when.
 
What is Axios?

Doesn’t the thread title have to reflect the link to the news article in World
News? I didn’t think the thread title was personal opinion in World News.
Otherwise shouldn’t it be in Casual Discussion? @dscath
 
I don’t think that’s the rule anymore. Since this new format, the subforum rules didn’t carry over.
 
Here is the direct link to the video on YouTube from the article.

 
Doesn’t the thread title have to reflect the link to the news article in World
News?
I do note however, the change in the thread title doesn’t negate the opinion that POTUS is clueless to the point of being dangerous, however.
 
I believe you already stated that in your first post, but if you need to repeat
yourself once more to make sure we didn’t miss it, fine.
 
His response to the John Lewis question was just odd. Is he holding a grudge about Lewis not attending his inauguration?
 
I haven’t watched the whole interview yet, but President Trump seems to be doing a good job so far. The interviewer from Axios is definitely going for a hit piece.
I have no idea who the guy is as I don’t have HBO. President Trump has definitely taken comnand of the interview and holding his own.

So I don’t see him as clueless.
 
Last edited:
40.png
ThinkingSapien:
Is he holding a grudge about Lewis not attending his inauguration?
Of course he is.
😦

I hope he really isn’t. Holding a grudge isn’t good. John Lewis is dead. I don’t know what good might flow from such a grudge. If there is a grudge, now is a time to let go.
 
If there is a grudge, now is a time to let go.
I would agree, but hold out little hope, based on his words and actions at the death of John McCain and Congressman John Dingell.

May God have mercy on the souls of those honorable departed, and soften the heart of POTUS.
 
There were a lot of people from Congress who did not attend President Trump"s nomination. I don’t think he would pick and choose out of all those people certain ones to hold a grudge against.

Was John Lewis one of the vocal ones on television expressing his dissatisfaction with President Trump and that he should be impeached on a regular basis? I
don’t remember. I thought it was juvenile and immature of these politicians
not to attend myself. They proved what small minded people they were in the
end.

All in all I think President Trump did well in the interview. The job of the interviewer
was t o try to make him look like Orange Man Bad.

There were so many other questions he could have asked, but he clearly had the
democrat talking points in his hand. Kind of a waste of time for the interviewer.
He was probably hoping Trump would become enraged and storm off the set.
The interviewer clearly had no desire to hear the answers to the questions he asked. He continually interrupted the president.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top