S
Sarabande
Guest
This is the girly-girl in me and the thread is not meant to be too serious.
I will admit, as much of an Anglophile that I am, I actually did not follow any of the lead up to the royal wedding between Prince William and Princess Catherine. I was able to catch them on the balcony this morning and I thought that Princess Catherine looked breathtaking.
Thus this thread on wedding gowns. I’ve been married 7 1/2 years, but I still remember when looking for a gown it was incredibly difficult to find gowns that had any kind of sleeve. I finally found one with something that was like cap sleeves, but not quite. I’m now wondering, though, with the popularity of this royal wedding if there will be a trend to start seeing more gowns similar to the one worn by Princess Catherine. Any future brides… have you started to see a change in the styles or do you predict to see a change? And for fun, if you want to, post your favorite gowns.
I will admit, as much of an Anglophile that I am, I actually did not follow any of the lead up to the royal wedding between Prince William and Princess Catherine. I was able to catch them on the balcony this morning and I thought that Princess Catherine looked breathtaking.
Thus this thread on wedding gowns. I’ve been married 7 1/2 years, but I still remember when looking for a gown it was incredibly difficult to find gowns that had any kind of sleeve. I finally found one with something that was like cap sleeves, but not quite. I’m now wondering, though, with the popularity of this royal wedding if there will be a trend to start seeing more gowns similar to the one worn by Princess Catherine. Any future brides… have you started to see a change in the styles or do you predict to see a change? And for fun, if you want to, post your favorite gowns.