K
katy
Guest
Raymond Arroyo’s first book about Mother Angelica is recorded, I don’t know about the second one. The first is read by the author, and I’m told he is really good.
I just read that, mainly because right before that I read The Cloister Walk.The Rule of Saint Benedict
I read that a few months ago. Wonderful book, especially for a guy like me with two daughters!Just finished: Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters
by Meg Meeker, MD
Oddly enough I just found such a book in a thrift store!My sons gave me a collection of GK Chesterton’s Father Brown Mysteries. Terrific reading:thumbsup:
I got mine from ebay.ph after months of searching.Oddly enough I just found such a book in a thrift store!
STIFF The Interesting Life of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach –
I like the fact she actually called an arch-diocese for (name removed by moderator)ut on the crematoria chapter. As in: “would this be OK with the Catholic Church?”