S
Sailor_Kenshin
Guest
I used to love reading Gothic Romances before they stopped publishing the genre—and I just got two boxes of them on eBay.
Total brain candy, but such fun!
Total brain candy, but such fun!

Congratulations and best of luck to you!Books I am reading:
The Faith of the Fathers Volume 1 by William A. Jurgens
Apocalypse by Rev. Albert Joseph Mary Shamon
Charity for the Suffering Souls by Rev. John A. Nageleisen
This ones kind of hard for me to read. It’s a good book, but not very captivating for me.
Why do Catholics Genuflect? by Al Kresta
About a month and a half ago I started asking catholics questions and I haven’t been able to stop. So now I read pretty much anything I can get my hands on :hypno: and I go to Mass every Sunday. (I try to go during the week to.) I start RCIA in September. Just think, less than two months ago I would have told you all catholics were pagan, idol worshiping, hell-bound, anti-Christians.Now I love my new faith and everyone that has been VERY patient with me as I found my way. Unfortunately, the rest of my family still feels the same way that I used to. If you would, please pray for them… and me (I still live @ home with my very baptist anti-catholic parents.)
![]()
Welcome home!! :hug1: I will keep you in my prayers.Books I am reading:
The Faith of the Fathers Volume 1 by William A. Jurgens
Apocalypse by Rev. Albert Joseph Mary Shamon
Charity for the Suffering Souls by Rev. John A. Nageleisen
This ones kind of hard for me to read. It’s a good book, but not very captivating for me.
Why do Catholics Genuflect? by Al Kresta
About a month and a half ago I started asking catholics questions and I haven’t been able to stop. So now I read pretty much anything I can get my hands on :hypno: and I go to Mass every Sunday. (I try to go during the week to.) I start RCIA in September. Just think, less than two months ago I would have told you all catholics were pagan, idol worshiping, hell-bound, anti-Christians.Now I love my new faith and everyone that has been VERY patient with me as I found my way. Unfortunately, the rest of my family still feels the same way that I used to. If you would, please pray for them… and me (I still live @ home with my very baptist anti-catholic parents.)
![]()
I like her books as well…Life Without Strife- Joyce Meyer