I feel your pain! My wife and I have not been together for 11 years yet, but we’re more than half way there.

I can definitely understand what you’re going through. It gets to the point where you feel you’ve exhausted every conceivable imaginitive/romantic/practical/spontaneous gift idea and you can only seem to think of the things you have already done before. It’s hard because you desparately want to let your wife know how special she is, so you don’t want to do the same ol’, same ol’. But, at the same time, it seems like there’s a limited number of good ideas. Or maybe it’s just me.
I just keep praying for moments of divine inspiration!
I don’t know if you’re a writer or not, but have you thought of writing your wife some poetry? A short-story? Maybe a journal of thoughts? A spiritual bouquet? Or maybe some other form of artistic expression? I know it’s more difficult to find the time to do stuff like that when you’re married. I used to be much better at surprising my wife with stuff like that before we were married. Now that we share a roof (not to mention the kids), it’s hard to find time to do that without her asking “What are you doing?”
I will pray for you. Please pray for me, too!