What can I get my wife for Christmas? Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkipp
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that the WII Fit was perfect but I guess she would just rather spin as a workout. I have bought her expensive handbags and jewelry before, and gift certificates for spa’s before. I wanted to get her something special and different for a change. But it seems that even though we are 31, we have been together 11 years and I have bought or it seems that I have bought her every possible item over the years. I did get her the new Reebok Easy Tone shoes so far.
Don’t have a chance to go through all the posts, but something that I loved getting as a
mom/grandmom ( that I can enjoy all year ) is a digital photo frame. I think that is what
they are called. You can set them up to rotate the pictures without having a bunch of
frames around. I love mine with my grandkids on there. It is small enough to put on a
desk at work if she wanted to take it there.

Who knows, I may be too late for this suggestion…
 
Have you also considered a mothers ring? They come in all kinds of different designs and you get the your birthstone, her birthstone, and your childrens’ brithstones put on. You can also add birthstones later for additional children and then surround each child’s birthstone with spouse and grandchildren.
 
Have you also considered a mothers ring? They come in all kinds of different designs and you get the your birthstone, her birthstone, and your childrens’ brithstones put on. You can also add birthstones later for additional children and then surround each child’s birthstone with spouse and grandchildren.
He did say in his first post that his wife isn’t a fan of jewelry. (I can sympathize–I also don’t really do jewelry.)
 
He did say in his first post that his wife isn’t a fan of jewelry. (I can sympathize–I also don’t really do jewelry.)
I apologize - I have been reading for awhile and missed it or forgot after a while. My bad. 😊
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top