What do you think of Scientology?

• Thread starter Thread starter jredden92
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of Scientology?

Not much.
Don’t you have to be in a high tax bracket to get anywhere?
Oh BTW, they don’t like it if you take antidepressants.

Last edited:
What do I think of Scientology…Hummmmm…not much…sorta of like a fad…something for the unbelievers to cling to…

something for the unbelievers to cling to…
Just to note…most of them are nominal Christians and/or believe in God. It’s acceptable to have another religious belief and be a Scientologist…though as they move higher up, they become strictly Scientologist. This is one of my reasons for stating it should not have been declared a legal religion. How can you be a religion yet also keep your other religious beliefs!

Yes, I know that…however, their interest in Scientology does not seem to last…they go on to other cults…I have a dear friend who is a JW, and she never impose her beliefs on me…she knows I am a cradle Catholic. She is a very caring person…

I know at least a few countries consider it a cult, and I don’t mean the word cult in the traditional sense, I mean it in the pejorative sense that we often use in the United States.

Say hi to my aunt, you might not know her, but she lives there. I don’t know, a lot of people assume everyone in the South seems to know each other, because we absolutely do. I don’t know her opinion of Scientology, although she is my dad’s sister.

If I see her, I certainly will. In Colorado, we tend to day to everyone we casually pass. 😀😉☺️ We don’t have to know them first!

I have watched Leah Remini’s programs on Scientology. They are a cult and are certainly not interested in helping anyone. I believe they are a complete fraud. My doctor’s office is across the street from one of their buildings. It is the creepiest looking thing I have ever seen with all those poor Sea Org members preaching to mostly homeless people on the street. I would say that you should stay as far away from the Scientology racket as possible.

No, it’s not true. It was invented by a science fiction writer, L. Ron Hubbard.

I read that he invented it as a joke or something.

Last edited:
Well, it pays better than science fiction writing, but the plot is improbable.

Well if you believe yours alien called a theta trapped in a human body then I guess its for you. The story is absolutely crazy you can read a short summary on wikipedia Xenu - Wikipedia

As a joke you could say to them your a follower of Xenu to get them off your case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back