Hi,
I dont disagree with all of them. I have not read all of their work. Honestly more then I can handle at this moment in my life. Anyway, from what I have read I do agree with some of them actually if not most of what they say.
**
Which one’s do you agree with? Names please.
I have read the Didache and there isnt anything in there I disagree with. As far as the disciples of the Apostles knowing more then me. At this point they probably did because I have only been studying the bible for 3 years. Give me some more time and Im sure I can catch up. It might take a lifetime.

The bible was given to anyone who wants to read, study it and hopefully believe what it says.
God gave us a brain and expects us to use it to study His Word. **(**Funny, atheists give a similar response to argue against the BIble.)**The disciples of the Apostles did not have exclusive rights to the bible. **(
The disciples of the Apostles didn’t have a “Bible” In fact the “Bible” came about 10 GENERATIONS after the Apostles.) After all, catholics are allowed to read it and study it. Suprisingly, some catholics when they start to read and study the bible end up leaving the CC.

I have always found that fascinating when a catholic tells me that is why they left the CC. I ask them why would reading the bible make you want to leave the CC and there answers have consistently been—the CC teaches differently then the bible(Disclaimer----That is there comments not mine). **(
Funny, studying the Bible is how many of us convert TO the Catholic Faith - including myself. Most the time when a Catholic becomes protestant it is because they found something they like better, not usually because they felt compelled to follow the truth. But I digress.)
I just dont put as much stock into the ECF as you do because they were men intrepreting just as you and I do. That does not mean they didnt get some things right because they did. **(
Many of them had no need to interpret as you or I do - they were there with the Apostles. Interesting enough, whether they were there with the Apostles or shortly after, they held the Catholic Faith - in opposition to much of what you believe today.)