G
goout
Guest
That’s a true but very general statement. I love my mom. And my brother. And Kate Winslet also. Although you could argue that none of those are a couple in the same way you probably intend. You will have to make a distinction there. I’m not sure you want to start doing that, but I think that you should.goout:![]()
Basic human nature is to love. That is what couples do. They love.At the same time, if you can’t recognize basic human nature, how can you have a just society?
Now, my wife I love also. And as human beings we are each a unified body and soul. And so the love that we express encompasses all of that. In marriage a man and woman express that love you speak about uniquely, like no other couple-type relationship does. That doesn’t detract from the goods present in any of those other relationships. It is simply unique.
So your statement is true and expresses a noble sentiment, but it’s also a generalization that does not recognize unique distinctions between various types of couples.
Last edited: