M
Montie_Claunch
Guest
As it seems That I can be of no further use (as if I was any to start with to Mr. Allen
) I shall excuse myself.
Mr. Allen I just wish to let you know that I shall be spending some time before the Lord in the most blessed sacrament tommorow praying that you may have a more fruitful Discussion of the faith with these fine Catholics whom I am sure can answer all the questions you have if you will listen. Good night and God bless.
Mr. Allen I just wish to let you know that I shall be spending some time before the Lord in the most blessed sacrament tommorow praying that you may have a more fruitful Discussion of the faith with these fine Catholics whom I am sure can answer all the questions you have if you will listen. Good night and God bless.