Which book is the word of God?

• Thread starter Thread starter confusedcatholic1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure many non Christians would see the Trinity as tritheism, it’s only you guys who call it monotheism. So no one’s getting ‘facts’ wrong here.
But it’s Allah who rebuked us for our supposed polytheism, right? He doesn’t bother to call us monotheistic. He who should know our beliefs given who he’s supposed to be. So how did he not know?

Last edited:
That was probably it. Gnostic or Arian, they’re all heretics to me.

Oh and what about the kabba many non Mohammedans would look at all the mosques being built to face the little rock that can from “heaven” to be idolatry.

Did you actually read what I wrote?
It doesn’t answer my point. That Muslims were insisting that I worship three gods was a side point. My main point is that the Quran claims Christianity is polytheistic, which is not true. For something that is supposed to be the word of God, it gets Trinitarianism very wrong.
or just bait to get me suspended. BTW, I’ve been suspended here many times. You don’t scare me, so don’t make me say anything you’ll regret.
I’m not trying to bait you to get suspended, and I don’t care if you fear me or how many times you’ve been suspended.

Jacob venerated a rock & called it ‘House of God’ in the book of Genesis. No Muslim considers the Kaaba to be God, nor worships the Kaaba. You actually do consider three persons to be God, and worship the three persons.

We aren’t trying to be scary stop victimising yourself what do you expect from a catholic forum everybody to agree with you.

it gets Trinitarianism very wrong.
What’s Trinitarianism?

It’s not modalism, not partialism, nor polytheism, etc.

Ah, it’s a mystery! For someone who claims others get Trinitarianism wrong, you don’t even know what’s right.

40.png
Fauken:
it gets Trinitarianism very wrong.
What’s Trinitarianism?

It’s not modalism, not partialism, nor polytheism, etc.

Ah, it’s a mystery! For someone who claims others get Trinitarianism wrong, you don’t even know what’s right.
You’re not answering the question of “why didn’t Allah know what Christians believe?”

Really I did not know Jacob went out into the said I Arabian desert in some rinky sink old town called mecca and built the house of God there quite a odd place or maybe it was placed in the Koran to give mecca some significance.

To be fair, Catholics on here were seemingly claiming that by him criticizing the Church, he was trying to attack us, and this forum apparently has a dumb rule where you can’t discuss and debate the Truth

To be fair, Catholics on here were seemingly claiming that by him criticizing the Church, he was trying to attack us, and this forum apparently has a dumb rule where you can’t discuss and debate the Truth
False. This forum has reasonable rules about not proselytizing people into non-Catholic religions, and not to be condescending, belittling, mocking or being unreasonably argumentative. These don’t equate to “you can’t debate the Truth”. We’re Catholics; we have the fullness of Truth.

We aren’t trying to be scary stop victimising yourself what do you expect from a catholic forum everybody to agree with you.
You agreed I wasn’t insulting the church, but he immediately gave me a warning not to insult the church or proselytise to my religion; neither of which I was doing. Then he gave an irrelevant (because I said only Christians call the Trinity monotheism) response about Allah not considering Christians to be monotheists, which reeked of bait. He’s obviously trying to push his weight.

I like this it is always intresting When somebody else from a different viewpoint comes along

You’re not answering the question of “why didn’t Allah know what Christians believe?”
Okay, I’ll take the bait.

Allah knew what Christians believed, the Trinity isn’t monotheism. I answered your question, are you happy now? Can I get suspended please?

I am pretty confident that it is the Word of God
Then you will have to resolve the major difference that Islam does not accept the Christian scriptures (they are said to be corrupt) nor original sin, nor by most, that Jesus Christ was crucified, died, and resurrected, and Islam rejects that Jesus has both divine and human natures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back