A
AllSeasons
Guest
Someone you’re comfortable with, or someone you’re thrilled to be with?
Initially, someone I’m thrilled to be with. But after awhile I need to settle in to comfort with them.Someone you’re comfortable with, or someone you’re thrilled to be with?
Love this!I tend to be comfortable with people who are thrilled where I am thrilled. Like I tell people…
I want a girl who isn’t afraid of my motorcycle
And a woman who isn’t afraid of my Jesus.
I want a girl who is up to hike the Rockies
And a woman who doesn’t mind sitting at home in front of the fire
I want a girl who loves to cook
And a woman who will gently remind me to hit the gym
I want a girl who loves my kilt
And a woman who will help me pick out suits.
Wouldn’t mind if she were a red-head though.
Ohhhh, wrong answer. Believe you me, standards are VITAL to a relationship.Someone.
Well, my standards for men go down basically every day. Right now they’re:Ohhhh, wrong answer. Believe you me, standards are VITAL to a relationship.
You seriously need to crank them up. Unwilling singles can have standards too.Well, my standards for men go down basically every day. Right now they’re:
- Alive
- Catholic (maybe even practicing)
- Alive.